Chelsea will never be L*v*rp**l

Lofty

Says Adrian Durham. Got in, turned the radio on, Adrian Durham:

Chelsea have no heroes, minimal history. Chelsea will never be Liverpool.

Question: Why is Adrian Durham? The c**t was the same against Barcelona, who he wanted to win ... for the sake of football ... in the Carling Cup Final he wanted T*tt*nh*m to win .. because they're a proper club with proper fans. Not that I'd ever do such a thing, or suggest that anyone else do such a thing, but if ever anyone deserved death threats or simply a good kicking, then it's Adrian f**king Durham - all windups, piss-taking aside, this twat takes it too far too many times, and then he has the cheek to turn round and say that he does not have an ant-Chelsea agenda.

After the news the c**t continues: "We are going to tell you all about why Chelsea will never be Liverpool".

I'll tell you why we won't ever be Liverpool:

• We don't rob our own fans.

We've never been responsible for getting English clubs banned from Europe.

We're not history-obsessed, self-delusional, rat-munching hypocrites.

We don't live in a city where self-pity comes as second nature.

We've never won awards for best-behaved supporters while mugging and robbery of other fans was commonplace

We haven't repeatedly got away with murder, literally and metaphorically

We don't demand respect and claim to have a special sense of humour that only works one way.

You know what, Adrian Durham? You're quite right. Chelsea will never be Liverpool. And thank f**k for that.

You won't see Chelsea'a ticketless fans charging the turnstiles at any of the semi-finals either!!!!

Can Liverpool say the same? They did it in the quarters at Arsenal, and ironically remembered the 96 in a minutes silence recently - you couldn't make it up!

With a history like their's who wants to be Liverpool??? Unlike the media, supporters don't have a selective memories.

Would Chelsea supporters really want the death of fellow supporters on their concience? I certainly don't, and I think this far outwieghs winning the European cup, no matter how many times.

Sing about history but forget about Athens, Hysel or even Hillborough. - No thank you, I'd rather be Chelsea any day of the week!

Why torture yourself by listening to that junk, especially that tit Durham?

As soon as I heard him say that I switched over. I'd rather have teeth pulled without anasthetic than listen to a three hour Scouse love-in.

Oh, and I've never known Chelsea fans to steal tickets out of the hands of children. Dignity indeed.

We've never won awards for best-behaved supporters while mugging and robbery of other fans was commonplace

We don't demand respect and claim to have a special sense of humour that only works one way.

You know what, Adrian Durham? You're quite right. Chelsea will never be Liverpool. And thank F*** for that.

Lofty - just text him that post. He usually reads out texts even if he disagrees with them That's the response from us Chelsea fans he's after.

Why listen to TalksScouse?

As I've said elsewhere, the morning and early afternoon shows aren't too bad. What happens is that Durham announces what they're going to talk about after the news. All bullsh*t aside, it never ceases to amaze me how little time TalkScouse actually spend talking about football .. it's always an "issue", as often as not anti-Chelsea, that they do to death. You get a bad tackle by a Chelsea player, and they'll talk about that all week. Problem is, that's what most of the rest of the muppets in this country talk about .. because they hear it on the radio, read it in the papers.

There's another very, very good reason for listening to Talktrash even Durham, And that is Know thy enemy - very good advice, and TalkScouse undoubtedly are The Enemy. Or at least, a significant part of it.

Oh and I emailed the f**ker that list from my first post in this thread. Of course I know there's not a snowflake's chance in hell of it being read out, but I'm pretty sure it'll be brought to the twat's attention. You have to fight back agains the tide of red-sh*te - it's not much, I admit, but it's better than nothing.

just shows how low they will go to get scouse numptys phoning in. its a night where 2 of the best clubs in angland play in a european semi and what do they talk about? how chelsea will never be liverpool. their no worse than the red tops. in fact, their a lot worse at times. they pander to the lowest level. they know scouse muppets will phone in when they slag chelsea of. were an easy target, and with them having very little intelligence its about as good as they can get.

edit: they just had that paragon of virtue grobbelar on saying how torres never goes down easy. oh, and we play a rigid 4-4-2 apparently. like i said, what footballing intellect.

You know what, Adrian Durham? You're quite right. Chelsea will never be Liverpool. And thank F*** for that.

Lofty - just text him that post. He usually reads out texts even if he disagrees with them That's the response from us Chelsea fans he's after.

Don't text - send an email. texting not only costs money, it makes money for them, which from their point of view, is the whole object of the exercise. Same with phone calls. I woudn't waste my time or money. Emails are another matter: they're easier and more flexible than texts, they cost nothing, and allow me to get a little bit out of my system.

EVERYONE should email the bar stewards!!

Who the F*** is Adrian Durham? Never heard of him.

Neither had I, and then i looked him up along with some of his opinions, and found him to be a total twat

"Durham claimed that he does not own a television because "there is nothing worth watching on TV" and that "it ruined conversation." When asked by fellow presenter Rodney Marsh how he watched football on television, Durham said that he either went to his local pub or listened to the match on the radio."

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif what an idiot

Archived