Blaming P*ter Keny*n Part 2

glory55
Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

KENYON OUT!!!  

25 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No

I am totally disgusted with with the way both parties have behaved in the transfering of William Gallas to the Woolwich Nomads!!

But mainly this is down to Keny*n thinking he can chuck his weight around again!!!

We have been completely let down by a Fat Red,Turncoat,Northern Ponce parading around in a Blue Scarf!!

IT MAKES ME FEEL F**KING SICK!!!

Ive got to be honest!!!

.........iv had enough of the way the Club is being run!!

Although it may seem different on the outside,

Im telling you.......

We as Loyal Supporters have less of a Voice now,than we did when Uncle Ken was involved!!

Forget success!!

OUR identity is more important!!!

Peter Kenyon must be outed!!!

Get Him Out!!

If you feel the same way......

Join me from the North stand and let him know you want him out!!

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!!

Chelsea In!!

KENYON OUT!!!!

....KENYON OUT!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

some people on here have got a really tenuos grip on reality. do you honestly believe everything is down to kenyon? if you want kenyon out then you want roman and jose out too.

I wouldn't say it is ALL down to Kenyon but I've still voted yes.

I think it's no coincidence since he has got more involved with "Our Club", that it's just been one embarassing incident after another. There really are too many incidents to mention now that leave a nasty taste.

Kenyon clearly has a vision of Chelsea being a Global Brand and if that means getting rid of players who don't fit in with his image of things, then so be it. Gallas & Gudjohnsen - great players and great servants to Chelsea FC, but not high profile enough for us nowadays.

I'm certain that if Kenyon had had his way, we would have signed Beckham and Carlos too.

Totally fed up with it and this line says it all for me:

Forget success!!

OUR identity is more important!!!

The identity of every football fan in the country is being lost, it's not Kenyon's fault and it's not a Chelsea problem. There is simply too much coverage allowing people to support teams that they have no connection with. And there is way too much money involved in the game, meaning people (clubs, players, managers etc) will go to any lengths to get the result.

So in short I don't like Kenyon, but no it's not his fault and getting rid of him will not improve the situation.

I dont want Roman out!

Of corse not!!!

He gave what we needed at the time,a lift!!!

I like Jose,

....but I dont think he's this god like figure,like some people.

He's a decent manager,but one day Jose will be gone like all other managers (excluding Dario Gradi) and we will pick the pieces up and start again.

But Kenyon is a tyrant!!!

Hated in World Football and we should have never have had anything to do with that sh*tbag!!

I said so since day one!!

We need to look beyond winning at all costs and think about our rep!

He dont care about the Club,and I do.

Chelsea is OUR Club!!

Running through my Family Tree and into me!

Wired up to my Bank account for life!!

It means more than this bully boy attitude that Kenyon does his buisness with!!!

"Walk Softly but carry a Big Stick"

Thats what I say.

I dont care how many shirts we sell in China we have to think about whats going on Closer to Home!!!

I really mean it,

Keny*n must go!!!

Up The Chels!!!

The identity of every football fan in the country is being lost, it's not Kenyon's fault and it's not a Chelsea problem. There is simply too much coverage allowing people to support teams that they have no connection with. And there is way too much money involved in the game, meaning people (clubs, players, managers etc) will go to any lengths to get the result.

So in short I don't like Kenyon, but no it's not his fault and getting rid of him will not improve the situation.

I agree to a certain extent that it's a wider problem than just us. But that said, I don't think any other club has a guy that has this vision that he clearly has and therefore signing more and more big names, despite the fact they are getting on and not really needed will continue as will tours the the USA just before the season starts to boost our profile there.

Glory, what are your plans to let kenyon know? Don't know if you ever seen it, but the Lazio fans have REAL POWER at their club. They thought that the players were a bunch of prima-donas so when they went to the games they never even cheered, even when they were winning.

one fan cheered after they went 4-0 up against Roma, and the hardcore fans in the stands climbed over fences to give him a kicking for cheering!!

The fans then went to the teams training camp and staged a protest. The club then actually sent out the captain from Lazio who took the top boys in for a meeting. 15 minutes later, the boys came out, stated that they had a discussion with the players, that they were going to cheer if the players worked harder for the club, and the players have agreed.

It was amazing to watch, that fans have that power. For thos of you who think booing is wrong, and that we should blindly follow our team, I think you are misguided. If we don;t like what the fark is going on at our club, we should be heard.

Unfortunatley, the PSB (thanks for that Bluebeard) will never cause any action to be taken at our club. But if the MH stand gets a bit verbal, surely to f*ck te club have to take notice.

In all probability though, if you made too much noise the club would boot you out and sell your tickets to more fly-by-night fans, but we need to have a voice

Scott

You make it sound like a nice consensus Scott but the Lazio fan's POWER was backed by weapons and threats. They threatened to torch the club owners property, threatened the players and their families with violence and it wasn't so much a protest at the Lazio training ground as a siege...

Glory, what are your plans to let kenyon know? Don't know if you ever seen it, but the Lazio fans have REAL POWER at their club. They thought that the players were a bunch of prima-donas so when they went to the games they never even cheered, even when they were winning.

one fan cheered after they went 4-0 up against Roma, and the hardcore fans in the stands climbed over fences to give him a kicking for cheering!!

The fans then went to the teams training camp and staged a protest. The club then actually sent out the captain from Lazio who took the top boys in for a meeting. 15 minutes later, the boys came out, stated that they had a discussion with the players, that they were going to cheer if the players worked harder for the club, and the players have agreed.

It was amazing to watch, that fans have that power. For thos of you who think booing is wrong, and that we should blindly follow our team, I think you are misguided. If we don;t like what the fark is going on at our club, we should be heard.

Unfortunatley, the PSB (thanks for that Bluebeard) will never cause any action to be taken at our club. But if the MH stand gets a bit verbal, surely to f*ck te club have to take notice.

In all probability though, if you made too much noise the club would boot you out and sell your tickets to more fly-by-night fans, but we need to have a voice

Scott

kenyon is doing exactly what jose and roman tell him to do. and no more. do you honestly believe he just picks up the phone and decides to release a statement on a whim? anything that happens at chelsea happens because roman abramovich says so. therefore if you want the person whos doing all this out, its roman abramovich you want out.

You make it sound like a nice consensus Scott but the Lazio fan's POWER was backed by weapons and threats. They threatened to torch the club owners property, threatened the players and their families with violence and it wasn't so much a protest at the Lazio training ground as seige

Thanks for clearing that up, I just saw a 5 minute snippet, it also showed the organisation that goes into getting those huge banners into the ground, and how the police come and check the painter's work to be sure that they are not too offensive!!

Is the fear of teh lazio fans "power" why you've got Elmer Fudd protecting you, and the SAS?

Scott

kenyon is doing exactly what jose and roman tell him to do. and no more. do you honestly believe he just picks up the phone and decides to release a statement on a whim? anything that happens at chelsea happens because roman abramovich says so. therefore if you want the person whos doing all this out, its roman abramovich you want out.

Sorry mate, but you're wrong.

Kenyon was bought in by RA because he saw him as a marketing genius (ex Puma / Man Utd) who understood the power of the brand and knew how to build success on a world-wide basis. For all his various business experience, there is little evidence that Roman:

1. Knew anything about marketing

2. Knew much about running football clubs

3. Knew much about marketing EPL football domestically and internationally

Hence he bought in Bruce Buck and Kenyon. I can't, on those terms, believe that PK has to run everything past Roman. That would be madness.

Kenyon should, IMHO, had kept to his remit as brand-builder. Instead he overstepped his capabilities big-time by a) getting involved in transfer dealings and B) doing his own PR.

Great brands talk on their own terms to their markets, without the constant vocal support of the brand-managers. Don't get me wrong, Bates was the same as Kenyon, both believing themselves to be part of the brand (or, in Bates's case, bigger than the brand) and in both cases it's plain wrong.

Hope this makes sense - it's been a long week and I'm done in!

Kenyon was bought in by RA because he saw him as a marketing genius (ex Puma / Man Utd) who understood the power of the brand and knew how to build success on a world-wide basis.

Thought he was ex Umbro?

Kenyon was bought in by RA because he saw him as a marketing genius (ex Puma / Man Utd) who understood the power of the brand and knew how to build success on a world-wide basis.

Thought he was ex Umbro?

Told you I was tired!

As a said before, people need a scapegoat, someone to blame.

If we lose Kenyon, suddenly all those people have to find a new participant for their witch trials and the blame will probably land on someone who unlike Kenyon can't handle the abuse or is susceptable to loosing his job because of it.

Does anyone here wanna stand up and say that ticket prices would not have been raised had Kenyon not come.

I don't really see how anyone can single out Kenyon as the sole cause of everything that is bad at the club.

I think that the club is run by four men - Abramovic, Kenyon, Buck and Mourinho. And possibly also Eugene Tenenbaum.

And unless you have some serious inside knowledge on EXACTLY what relationship they all play with each other, then you really don't know what goes on.

Kenyon is the easiest man to blame, becuase he is ex-United, and because he has a lot more of a public profile than a lot of the others. He is the one who releases media statements, gets his mug on TV etc.

Don't get me wrong - personally I think that there are a lot of situations that have come up over the past few years that the club as a whole could have handled a lot better. But I think that singling out Kenyon as the reason for this is unrealistic.

I think that the four or five men who I listed before are all equally responsible for the running of the club - good or bad.

MikeO,

What you say about maybe not running everything through Roman first makes sense (as the alternative would get a bit tedious), though I would not entirely put that down as impossible.

However, having said that, IF Roman was unhappy with how things were progressing, he could still tell Peter to do things differently or ultimately fire him. Could he not?

I personally think Peter has done pretty much what he was brought to do. I definitely wouldn't put down all the "bad PR" down to him alone. I'm sure Jose and Bruce have just as much say in how things go.

Cheers,

Butch