Jose Shoshing The Scousers

loz

Not sure why but I am struggling to find a picture of Jose taunting the scousers with the shooshing sign during the League Cup final back in 2005. Anyone got a decent picture of it - it needs to be at least 300 in width (doesn't matter if it is a lot more than that)

Cheers

This one doesn't look too bad resized:

Mourinho_01.jpg

300 x 239, best I can do. Or:

Mourinho_02.jpg

300 x 376

I think you're playing with fire posting pictures like that. It's incitement, pure and simple. You have to face the consequences of unrestrained fury of all right-thinking Scousers who are unable to stomach such provocative and inflammatory gestures made in their presence.

In my 40-odd years of watching football I've seen one player booked for a shooshing gesture. Lamps against, er, Liverpool.

lampard-sshhh.jpg

And I've seen one manager sent off for a shooshing gesture. Jose against, er, Liverpool. Anyone spot a pattern here?

file me under "dont know what you've got till its gone"

I miss this guy to death and I could barely stand his antics when he was here. In retrospect they were legendary

Lets hope he's not saving a big 'sush' for the bloke who sacked him :D

Archived