The Ultimate Pop Song, Edited...

BlueBeard
Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Just a few clips copied over from the original thread as some people were having trouble seeing the clips, probably due to too many being uploaded onto one page. Don't know what kind of idiot would do such a thing... :unsure:

David McWilliams - The Days Of Pearly Spencer

Simon Dupree & The Big Sound - Kites

Freda Payne - Band Of Gold

Not sure BB, I will look into it. On the other thread, they started to stop after 2 secs, then you had to wind it on a little for them to play. Then they ended up stopping after 2 secs in all towards the end.

Will look into it, but yes it's no doubt as there are so many in a thread.

Just have to make 100 threads instead :unsure:

This is a song which is far from what I would call a classic but I can't deny it brings a smile to my face when I hear it and see the video.

It is the perfect antidote to Nirvana's 'Smells like teen spirit'

OK, let's give this a go...

Not too sure about Veoh - it's near impossible to get a vid to play within the site (maybe it's my PC though?), and I'm not over impressed with the Search facility - I typed in Move - California Man, and the top result was that lanky streak of piss Peter Crouch doing his pathetic 'robotic' goal celebration :happy001:

Been working on a report for work pretty much non stop for the last few nights and have done so with headphones glued to my head to try and negate the boredom of the joys of local government. So here are some of the tracks that kept me breathing! (I have picked out the ones that made me smile)

EEEEEK As soon as I enter this thread Bluebeard's Mick Jagger post starts and there's nothing I can do to make it stop! I want tp hear Loz's but everytime I try all I get is Jagger!

I just noticed that as well. If you scroll up to Bluebeard and Tim's posts you can click on the pause button under the video but it is a royal pain so sorry lads but I need to remove those videos.

Mod - unless we can fix this we need to remove Veoh

Try again in 10 seconds moi

Thanks - it's always a relief to know it's not me being incompetent!

Loved the Bob Dylan - I've got the Bringing it all Back Home L.P. (sorry album - but when I bought it we did call them L.P's)

Will remove veoh (even though it doesn't seem to auto start for me)

All the youtube links are still only giving me 2 seconds, then I wind it on, then it stops again after 2 secs and just keeps doing that.

The crazy thing is, even when I visit the actual site after this thread, the videos do the same on there!

All the youtube links are still only giving me 2 seconds, then I wind it on, then it stops again after 2 secs and just keeps doing that.

The crazy thing is, even when I visit the actual site after this thread, the videos do the same on there!

You haven't let Peter Kenyon use your computer, have you? The YouTubes are working fine on mine. Have you installed Firefox 3.0.3?

I am using firefox and having the Veoh problem - youtube OK at the moment but I did have the 2 second problem before we locked the old pop song thread (and also when impressing ladies with my elephant impression)