Is this true?

Although i would love to go to as many games as possible sadly ive never actually attended a Chelsea game , i didn't exactly grow up in a wealthy family so bonus's like a football game where out of the question , how ever i have supported the club from childhood it was a choice my dad put forth to me , QPR Chelsea or Arsenal ,i simply choose Chelsea because i loved zola. Now that im working and have a family of my own i want to start going to more games but as ive made so many sacrifices *moving to leeds* its becoming harder and harder for me to be a true fan and go to as many games as possible. The other day it just got to me how much i love cheering on Chelsea , singing the songs enjoying the banter with friend etc.

Now you know a little about me , i wanted someone to answer this question and tell me if its true , the link is below.

http://uk.answers.ya...15134238AAWlg7m

I really want to attend the fa cup final , truth is football is the one thing that keeps me going , just knowing Chelsea are playing means i can get the beers in and shout at the TV.

The guy in that post above is stating the tickets arent available to the general public , is that true? Hes seems to be getting really touchy about it as well , a real fan isnt necessary one that goes to every-game a real fan is someone who supports there team through thick and thin.

If it isnt true and i can indeed get my hands on tickets , where would one go to look?

Thanks for reading guys!

Tony:]

Edited by pillzandskillz

I am a season ticket holder with plenty of loyality points, I got to wait until later today to book mine, home and away season ticket holders get first priority.

I am afraid you have little chance, I think there is about 28K season ticket holders so the full allocation will be taken by Monday. The clubs stance is as fair as it can be.

the poxy amount of tickets allocated to the clubs for the final is the issue as all finals.

I think Wembely is almost 90 K ... 50K tickets going to clubs,,,, 40K to ... whoever these b*stards see fit.

On another note.. tickets range from 45 - 115 quid.. which is another price hike btw...

At least we can get home unlike the scum fans :smile: (if you havent heard they have no train back to the North West after the game due to network rail engineering works)

I'm a member with 58 points and have been to every FA Cup round and even I can't go.

I will defend the club as their policy on this is fair, FA totally to blame.

Both clubs should be getting 40k with the rest corporates

Edited by Myles_91

Tickets will go to season ticket holders first and then if any left (there won't be!) will go to members. A large number of tickets will be corporate leaving not many for the real fans. I'm afraid you have absolutely no chance of getting a ticket through the proper channels.

Whats wrong is that, the rest of the tickets end up in the hands of touts!

Do a google search now for FA cup final tickets and you can get them on loads of sites! Starting prices are around £420:00

The FA are a joke, they bitch and whine about pointless things, but us the real fans they treat like sh*t!

At least we can get home unlike the scum fans :smile: (if you havent heard they have no train back to the North West after the game due to network rail engineering works)

So the Scousers will be roaming around London for a night :shok: ? Lock up all your possessions, park your car in a secure spot, board up your windows!