More a case of who we are NOT going to sign

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

According to the BBC Sports Transfer Site websitehttp://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/ ... efault.stm

We are going to sign the following ;

Ivanovic

Anelka

Berbatov

Alves

Villa

Ronaldinho

woohoo.gif

And more good news : Ronaldo (Man Ure) is off to join Real Madrid woohoo.gif

I know its probably bollux but just allow yourself to consider the squad for one minute icon_lol.gif

And we'll look right stupid c***s if we did sign em all and won nothing.

Yes, but who sayd we won't win anything? We can still win four trophies this season

However, if we don't win anything we will look stupid but if we do win anything we will have "bought" the title icon_rolleyes.gif

No way we sign all these players in the transfer window. arent most of them all cup tied anyway? expect us to make a couple of moves, but then really focus on the new direction of the team by offloading and signing some major players in the summer

And we'll look right stupid c***s if we did sign em all and won nothing.

Yes, but who sayd we won't win anything? We can still win four trophies this season

However, if we don't win anything we will look stupid but if we do win anything we will have "bought" the title icon_rolleyes.gif

I prefer "bought the title" to "you can't buy a title". I had much more fun during the first mentioned.

Of course its all bollocks or most of it. Personally I'm not convinced Abramovitch has got as much money as we think he has but leaving that aside the most important point is that having all these stars doesn't make you a great team.

Look at Real Madrid's Galactigos or even more to the point look at Barcelona this seasn, despite a front line containing Eto (great goal on the weekend), Henry, Messi and others they are 7 points behind Real.

Its been said before, but you want a star team not a team of stars. Arsenal this season don't have many out and out world first 11 players.

Guest Brian M
Personally I'm not convinced Abramovitch has got as much money as we think he has

Forbes estimates his worth at just under 10 billion quid. So you can take it as read he's worth just under 10 billion quid.