Who's got the best fans?

BlueBeard

I've been having a look around YouTube, and there are loads of clips of the fans of various clubs around the world. Some are great, some are mad, and some are sh*te, just wondered if anyone here has found a good clip of fans other than Chelsea - they don't necessarily have to be of hooligans! I'll post a few, but I'm gonna start with Dinamo Zagreb on their travels to Arsenal...

Look at this!!!!

WISÅA KRAKÓW!!!!!!!

JAZDA, JAZDA, JAZDA!!! BIAÅA GWIAZDA!!!!!

That's great, Mikstaw! Are Wisla Krakow one of Poland's top teams now? I only ask, because when I was a youngster the top teams were Legia Warsaw and Gornik Zabrze.

Oh, and nice one, bjd! :D

I remember when I was a kid and we were sh*te, I used to get a lot of slagging from my mates for supporting Chelsea. The one thing that I was really proud of, and used to get respect for, was that we had the hardest fans.

I remember when I was a kid and we were sh*te, I used to get a lot of slagging from my mates for supporting Chelsea. The one thing that I was really proud of, and used to get respect for, was that we had the hardest fans.

Yeah, even though we were sh*t we still took between 5,000 and 10,000 to away games, best away support in the country.

That's great, Mikstaw! Are Wisla Krakow one of Poland's top teams now? I only ask, because when I was a youngster the top teams were Legia Warsaw and Gornik Zabrze.

Oh, and nice one, bjd! ;)

Of course! :D We are the champions of Poland! And now we are on the top of leauge! We were the champions 12 times, and Gornik Zabrze was 14 times.

THIS IS AMAIZING!!!! LOOK!!!!

Wisła vs. Tottenham

UEFA CUP!!

ZWYCIĘŻY ORZEÅ BIAÅY!!

Of course! :D We are the champions of Poland! And now we are on the top of leauge! We were the champions 12 times, and Gornik Zabrze was 14 times.

Legia Warsaw >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Wisla ;)

In terms of sheer determination, creativity and discipline nothing beats the fans in Asia.

Check out this effort from a schoolboys' football team

In the J-League and K-league, they have meshed together the best of continental European tifosi as well as lots of noise and proper singing.

Archived