• Shrek(2001), Andrew Adamson
    • Michael Clayton(2007), Tony Gilroy
    • The Brown Bunny(2003), Vincent Gallo
    • Grizzly Man(2005), Werner Herzog
    • The Wrestler(2008), Darren Aronofsky
    • Atanarjuat: the Fast Runner(2001), Zacharias Kunuk

Just saw this list of 100 movies that define the current decade:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/film/65...0s-in-film.html

I thought it might be fun to create a poll based on that list(excluding Avatar, which hasn't been released yet), but instead of voting for the films that define the decade, let's just vote for the movies you think are the best. I'll divide the list into a series of small polls where you just vote for the ones that you think are the best in each poll. Then later on I'll combine the top films from each poll into one final poll so we can vote for the top-20 or top-30 films of the decade according to the Shed End.

I'll post the first poll in this post and post the rest of the polls in following posts.

I wouldn't vote for any of the ones in this poll as I don't think any of them are in my favourite films of this decade.

I though Crash was a bit of a blunt instrument that desperately wanted to be the film that changed the face of prejudice forever and failed miserably.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived