Drogba jersey

ace

Looking to bolster my closet for the WC...anyone know a place I could find a long-sleeved, orange Drogba national team jersey? Not sure where to post this besides here, cheers.

You are looking to bolster your closet for the WC - can we have a translation, please?

I assume your "closet" is not your Water Closet, and I assume also that the WC is the World Cup, not the aforementioned Water Closet, but apart from that I am lost.

Haha sorry, I want to add to my wardrobe for the world cup...yeah, I know Didier wears LS a lot but I cannot seem to find any either, keep me in mind if you ever see a site that has them please.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/05/04/...-51_224x423.jpg

Pic of what I was looking for, cheers.

These people have been selling international shirts for years in Carnaby Street and was surprised they didnt have one in stock....I fired off a quick mail to them from their 'contact us' link...will let you know if I get anything back!

http://www.soccerscene.co.uk/index.php

Edited by RegRabid

"Looking to bolster my closet for the WC."....sorry, that was me speaking American by the way, apologies to the Brits that didn't understand it, I forget we don't always speak the exact same, cheers mates, go blues.

Somebody (but alas, I don't remember who) once said "England and America are two countries separated by a common language."

"Looking to bolster my closet for the WC."....sorry, that was me speaking American by the way, apologies to the Brits that didn't understand it, I forget we don't always speak the exact same, cheers mates, go blues.

Somebody (but alas, I don't remember who) once said "England and America are two countries separated by a common language."

Haha I love it...I've been left in the dark and had to ask about some terms like "bar steward" before on this board...I guess that's more regional slang than language usage, though.

no bar steward is because the Pure Engine that works the shed end automatically changes Baaaastard to bar steward - just likes it puts asterisj=ks in f**king... SEE?

Ace, I dare say unless you are a strapping 6'3 man who plans on wearing this with gloves it might look a little silly (I base that on it looking a little silly on the drog, imo). But far be it from me to judge as i've bought plenty of kits in the past that looked questionable when i wore them ;)

Anyway, kitbag has a printed drogba short sleeve for about 90 dollars. Looks quite sharp, but no long sleeve, sorry

http://www.kitbag.com/stores/kitbag/produc....aspx?pid=67155

These people have been selling international shirts for years in Carnaby Street and was surprised they didnt have one in stock....I fired off a quick mail to them from their 'contact us' link...will let you know if I get anything back!

http://www.soccerscene.co.uk/index.php

RegRabid, have you used this site alot in the past? I've never seen them before, but I would be willing to use them if they are reputable and you've had good experiences

Ehh, I'm about 6'1, fit but not football player fit....however, I think I'm deciding against getting one of these jerseys, the orange just isn't as practical to wear out to a bar on a given night. I think I'm getting an Ashley white England jersey (maybe long-sleeved haha) and then one of our new home kits, since my old Lampard home kit is falling apart (it's an eBay fake jersey).

On a side note, regarding the new home kit:

a. do they have that tighter fit still that this year's had?

b. any suggestions on who to get? JT or Didier seem like the obvious choice, I already have a Frank, Joey, and am probably getting Ash national team jersey...I'd like to be able to get a jersey of someone who's going to be around for awhile, so I think JT might be the better bet...also been considering Essien and Ivan though too haha.

Anyways, cheers for doing some research for me guys!

• 2 weeks later...
RegRabid, have you used this site alot in the past? I've never seen them before, but I would be willing to use them if they are reputable and you've had good experiences

My apologies for the huge delay in my reply :D !!!

I have not bought a shirt from this site, the reason I thought of them, was that they have had a shop in Carnaby shop for years and were selling International shirts, when there was not really anywhere else to get them.

So I can vouch for them being around for a long time if nothing else!