Mascherano

Mikstaw
Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

The point about Mascherano is that if we are genunely after a new defensive midfielder and if we can put aside the fact he is a Liverpool player who is a dirty whining git then Mascherano is a prime candidate. Better than Mikel and better than Toure and accustomed to the English game.

So would it be possible to get used to him as a Chelsea player? Well we managed it with Ashley.

The point about Mascherano is that if we are genunely after a new defensive midfielder and if we can put aside the fact he is a Liverpool player who is a dirty whining git then Mascherano is a prime candidate. Better than Mikel and better than Toure and accustomed to the English game.

So would it be possible to get used to him as a Chelsea player? Well we managed it with Ashley.

Spot on. It wasnt so long ago we all pretended Bridge was better than Cole, which as we now can testify is laughable.

Anyway, horrible little c**t is Mascherano.

But he is better than Mikel (easily) and all it will take is one hard tackle on an opposing player and a good pass forwards and all will be forgotten.

Football is like that and football fans are like that too. Lets not pretend we are any different!

Not sure if i can see this one happening though.

Spot on. It wasnt so long ago we all pretended Bridge was better than Cole, which as we now can testify is laughable.

Anyway, horrible little c**t is Mascherano.

But he is better than Mikel (easily) and all it will take is one hard tackle on an opposing player and a good pass forwards and all will be forgotten.

Football is like that and football fans are like that too. Lets not pretend we are any different!

Not sure if i can see this one happening though.

I have said it before and still think that we were guilty of a lack of foward planning when Mascherano was available and we let Liverpool sign him uncontested. Makalele's career with us only had one season to run at that point and Mascherano was a perfect replacement.

Mascherano is more brutal than Mikel, and he played a few seasons in England. Maybe if we look on the style of playing he is good player for Chelsea, but I don't think that we'll sign him.

I don't see him coming here.The way he was playing against us at Anfield...I still remember how furious he was in that match once we took unassailable lead.He is well set in Scousers and they wont be selling him soon.

I disagree about him being settled in liverpool. I think he will leave this summer but I think he will go to either Spain or Italy.

Yes ..I forgot this

"My wife doesn't speak a word of English, so she depends 100 per cent on me" :D

Mascharano is such a little c**t. I want to punch the TV everytime he appears. A real scummy scum-sucking scumbag. But I take dkw's point. The moment he pulled out one of his filthy challenges on a Spurs player I think I could find a place for him here.

Won't happen though.

i dont we need masherano

toure is more creativ and score more goals from range

at can drible

mascherano is like mikel but about 5 times fast's

We have absolutely no need for a goalscoring holding midfielder - the goalscoring department is well and truly taken care of. Mascherano is a far superior player to Toure in every department other than putting the ball in the net.

But if ever a deal for Mascheranho is to happen ...will it be a twin deal as mentioned in Dailymail article ??

They have mentioned both Benoyoun and Mascheranho....

Are we going to buy 30 years old Yossi also along with Mascheranho?

I don't think we will be buying either of them. I am just saying that based purely on football and nothing else Mascherano would be a good signing and far better for us that Toure. Benayoun would be a pointless signing.

Papers have basically taken it for granted that we are going to lose Ballack and Joe Cole in the summer so we must be looking for replacements. Look around and see who is unsettled in those positions. Come forward Mascherano and Benayoun. Do the math.

If we're going to sign anyone like this, we should probably look at De Rossi or even Veloso in my opinion, who should be available for less moneys than Masch. Still question if we really need a DM though.

No quotes or anything in this article but we are getting linked with him. Great player, absolute prick. Would really despise seeing him play for us. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/...Mascherano.html

spot on. I would add that his mentality on the field isn't always the best, he's quite rash and a bit of a loose cannon at times. I'd really rather not.

Or maybe the papers just have space to fill.

More likely, but I was just wondering why suddenly a barrage of rumors linking us to any defensive midfielder in the world who has kicked a ball. I was thinking of that proverb which goes something like, I dont remember exactly, something to do with smoke and fire.

More likely, but I was just wondering why suddenly a barrage of rumors linking us to any defensive midfielder in the world who has kicked a ball. I was thinking of that proverb which goes something like, I dont remember exactly, something to do with smoke and fire.

I think you meant "There is no smoke without fire" or "Where's there's smoke, there's fire"...either way means same...when people suspect something, theres generally a good reason for the suspicion,even if there isn't strong evidence.

Is that the case with us now?? :)

Papers have basically taken it for granted that we are going to lose Ballack and Joe Cole in the summer so we must be looking for replacements. Look around and see who is unsettled in those positions. Come forward Mascherano and Benayoun. Do the math.

In my local evening paper in Wolverhampton...the Express & Star, this story about Mascherano & Benayoun is in tonights edition...again...and who the feck is DM???

Edited by WV2 Blue