Gattuso gets 4 match ban

dkw

So after head butting an opposing coach, lashing out at anyone who came near him, going back to try and have another go at the opposing coach Gattuso has been given a 4 match Euro ban (no doubt dropped to 2 on appeal). Considering Drogba got 6 initially for a hell of a let less just what the hell are UEFA upto. What a complete joke.

Gattuso given a four match ban for laying the nut on Joe Jordan.

Drogba only got one game less for swearing at a camera!?

Lesson to be learned: if you're angry and feel like swearing, spend the extra game and go headbutt the opposing coach, it'll probably make you feel much better and it's only one more game!!

Gattuso given a four match ban for laying the nut on Joe Jordan.

Drogba only got one game less for swearing at a camera!?

Lesson to be learned: if you're angry and feel like swearing, spend the extra game and go headbutt the opposing coach, it'll probably make you feel much better and it's only one more game!!

Drogba actually got a 6 match ban, with 2 suspended. Then it was changed to a 4 match ban with one suspended I think. So that puts it even more into perspective. A 4 match ban is only 1 more than he would have had if he had gotten a straight red during the game. If Milan get to the final then he will be able to play in it. What a joke.

Drogba actually got a 6 match ban, with 2 suspended. Then it was changed to a 4 match ban with one suspended I think. So that puts it even more into perspective. A 4 match ban is only 1 more than he would have had if he had gotten a straight red during the game. If Milan get to the final then he will be able to play in it. What a joke.

I too think it is a joke.

However, AC milan in the champions league final. Not happening.

I too think it is a joke.

However, AC milan in the champions league final. Not happening.

Thats not the point though, the fact that he could actually play in the final after headbutting a coach just shows how pathetic UEFA is.

Drogba told the truth about UEFA. Of course he got punished more. Gattuso only fought another teams assistant, so that had nothing to do with UEFA.

I wonder if Jordan (was that the name of the one who fought Gattuso?) will be punished as well. He got involved and should be banned for atleast one game.