• Lampard
    • Ramires
    • Drogba
    • Anelka
    • Malouda
    • Benayoun
    • Torres
    • Alex

There was a few who could get the vote today (not saying anyone was great though), but in the end I had to give it to Ferreira. There was a lot of doom and gloom when it was announced he would play, but as it turned out he did rather well. He might not be fast, but his positioning helps him with that. And also, there was a couple of times where he really looked faster than I remembered him. Besides, when it comes to crosses he's better than most of our defenders.

There was a few who could get the vote today (not saying anyone was great though), but in the end I had to give it to Ferreira. There was a lot of doom and gloom when it was announced he would play, but as it turned out he did rather well. He might not be fast, but his positioning helps him with that. And also, there was a couple of times where he really looked faster than I remembered him. Besides, when it comes to crosses he's better than most of our defenders.

It had to be out of Ashley Cole and Benayoun for me, admittedly I only saw the 2nd half, but for me they were the standout players, Ramires again was also impressive as well as was Drogba and Ivanovic.

I thought it was a good team performance and we deserved better than 1-0, but these bottom half keepers always seem to play well against us. :rolleyes:

Ramires seems to be my safe choice for MOTM these days. He was excellent again.

So much for the naysayers telling us all that he was too lightweight and easily pushed around for the premier league