Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

---------------------Hilario-------------------

--------PF------Boula----Carv----ashley---

---------------------Maka--------------------

----------------Essien-----Mikel-------------

---------------------Lampard----------------

-----------Sheva-------------Drogba-------

Subs: Hedman, Morais, Bridgey, Kalou, SWP

Dont like the 4-4-2 but we don?t have the players for a good 4-3-3.

3-0 to the Blues ! biggrin.gif 3 goals by JOM 8)

Getting a bit ahead of yourself there GB. We play Fulham on Saturday before we play Villa. Lets get 3 points against our little brothers before we worry about Villa!!

i think you mean sisters...and German-Blue if JOM scores even one goal i'll give you one night alone with my bird! haha

Getting a bit ahead of yourself there GB. We play Fulham on Saturday before we play Villa. Lets get 3 points against our little brothers before we worry about Villa!!

i think you mean sisters...and German-Blue if JOM scores even one goal i'll give you one night alone with my bird! haha

I will get 3 nights believe me ! biggrin.gif

You randy little German you icon_razz.gif

icon_lol.gif

If it was this time last year i'd have no problem but think of nothing other than a win , and win well at that . But right now we have no Terry , Peta, Joey, Robben , Gallas is gone and i firmly believe hes just a big a loss as J.T. ,Crespo is also a big loss , for me he was one of the best finishers in the game i have ever seen , Guddy , one of the classiest players we've ever had , Duff gone too , a great option who on his day can beat any full back .

Im not losing faith in the side ive supported as a kid , but im not as confident about our form as i would have been last year . Maybe im expecting too much and now that we've struggled to play to our best im just a little worried . Having watched UTD put 3 past them we have to win or we can kiss goodbye . Apologise for the negative reaction , its just the way im thinking right now .

If it was this time last year i'd have no problem but think of nothing other than a win , and win well at that . But right now we have no Terry , Peta, Joey, Robben , Gallas is gone and i firmly believe hes just a big a loss as J.T. ,Crespo is also a big loss , for me he was one of the best finishers in the game i have ever seen , Guddy , one of the classiest players we've ever had , Duff gone too , a great option who on his day can beat any full back .

Im not losing faith in the side ive supported as a kid , but im not as confident about our form as i would have been last year . Maybe im expecting too much and now that we've struggled to play to our best im just a little worried . Having watched UTD put 3 past them we have to win or we can kiss goodbye . Apologise for the negative reaction , its just the way im thinking right now .

yes this game against fulham is DO OR DIE!!!

Shouldn't you at least ask for a photo first?

Shouldn't you at least ask for a photo first?

If shes anything like the real Maka's girl, German shudnt have any problems.

http://img147.imageshack.us/my.php?image=93hf2.jpg

yes this game against fulham is DO OR DIE!!!

It?s not

okay, back to the match?

Anyway, boulah is back, and ballack is suspended so to me the team should line up as follows

...................................hilario

....PF....................Boula.....Ricky...............Cole

...................................maka

.........................essien........lamps

.................................kalou

...........................sheva.....drogba

However, I think that we could also see sheva dropped and have Kalou and sweepy on the flanks

Scott

...............Hilarious

Geremi....RC...Khalid....Ashley

................Maka

.........Essien.......Lamps

SWP........Drogs.........Kalou

I know a lot of you would love to see Paulo start, but I think Geremi will get the nod.

...............Hilarious

................Maka

I know a lot of you would love to see Paulo start, but I think Geremi will get the nod.

Agree with that line-up. Anyway I doubt that JM will play SWP. I think we will see a 4-4-2 again. Most important thing is that we can keep a clean sheet ! And Its quite a good feeling to have Boula back, at least he is a natural center back.

:?

:badge:

---------------------Hilario---------------------

----Geremi/Pf----RC-----khalid----ashley---

-----------------------Maka--------------------

----------------Essien------Lamps------------

-----------------------Mikel--------------------

----------------Drogba----Kalou/sheva------

...............Hilarious

................Maka

Sounds about right, although I still say ditch the 4-3-3.

If we do not win this then we are seriously in the poo.

Man Ure are roughly as far away from us as we are from Scousepool!