3 more sleeps and nervous

gman31

hi i have posted on here b4 about my sons first trip to the sunderland match ,i picked this match as a banker 3 months ago as steve bruce was in charge.now im a bit nervous,its my sons first chelsea match and boy is he chelsea mad {brainwashed } by whom i dont know lol.i just hope we score so he can experience the bridge noise ,but martin oneil has a habit of really annoying me ,my father in law loves him n ireland connection plus my bro in law is a celtic scout so you can imagine the sh*t me and my son listen to from belfast in laws lol.please and i mean please pray for a chelsea win lads i will buy you all a pint if we do for my sons sake its his birthday to lol, 500 quid spent going and just need a win to ktbffh in belfast lol.im from london so know what it means as a true blue fan for 30 years, come on the chels keep my sons chelsea flag flying high.and even better, a torres goal so we can say we were there when torres scored for chelsea not many can say that, a jfk moment i feel lol, come on you f£$%^ING blues .thanks gareth

Gosh! Now I'm nervous on your behalf! I hope you have a wonderful trip!

im sorry for making you all nervous but the weight on my chelsea shoulders is immenese as all my sons mates support lfc or mufc an northern irish thing everyone either supports lfc or man utd so it is hard to keep him on a sane path lol .thats why i pray to the powers that be we win if he waivered and went the lfc or mufc it would be like he said he was gay or a criminal or something just a comment a fater never wants to hear.i am not homophobic just northwestaria syndrome it makes me extreml nauseus and light headed just looking at them lol.

Good luck at the weekend mate,all of us northern ireland blues will be hoping we get a good result so your son enjoys his first vist to the bridge.

I know what you mean about martin o,neil,hes well thought of here due to his heroics for n.ireland back in his playing days.

Also understand the lfc and manure thing,both my daughters are cfc mad and now my mrs son,theres a new generation of blues here due to there fathers being chelsea fans from the 70s.Great to see.

Anyway have a good weekend and remember mate,KTBFFH in belfast theres plenty of us lol.

You could read that? I just saw an assembly of letters.

I cnduo't bvleiee taht I culod aulaclty uesdtannrd waht I was rdnaieg. Unisg the icndeblire pweor of the hmuan mnid, aocdcrnig to rseecrah at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mttaer in waht oderr the lterets in a wrod are, the olny irpoamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rhgit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whoutit a pboerlm. Tihs is bucseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey ltteer by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Aaznmig, huh?

It is totally amazing - as long as the right letters are there, our brain sorts it out instinctively. Don;t know how well that works for people who have English as a second langauge. Val? did you cope?

It is totally amazing - as long as the right letters are there, our brain sorts it out instinctively. Don;t know how well that works for people who have English as a second langauge. Val? did you cope?

I could read that without any effort. Gman's mass of letters without commas, capitals or paragraphs however makes me weep.

• 2 weeks later...

sorry,been away for a few weeks with work,had the best time ever thanks for all the lovely comments my son had the best day of his life.

Bit of a nail biter at the end,wasnt it.my only regret was that the torres overhead kick didnt go in, but hey cant win them all.Thanks again.

Oh< by the way Miss Valerie feel free to go through this, with a red pen and mark me out of ten lol. :Connie_threaten:

my son had the best day of his life.

Fantastic. I remember my first trip to Stamford Bridge as a kid, with my dad. Standing on the terraces looking around, wondering where the seats were. lol

A memory to last his lifetime. Well done.