Mourinho the good guy

Backbiter

That is an awesome story, thanks for sharing.

The media have never been able to separate Jose the man and Jose the manager. I remember when he (very quietly, mind) auctioned off champions medals to benefit Sir Bobby's charity hardly a word was heard about it.

Love this quote..

"All through my treatment, Jose kept in touch. I don't know how he found out, but he was quickly on the phone. Over three months, I lost 10 kilos and my hair. I sent him a picture message of me and he texted back that at least I was better looking than Ray Wilkins!"

José...the man is quality

That is an awesome story, thanks for sharing.

The media have never been able to separate Jose the man and Jose the manager. I remember when he (very quietly, mind) auctioned off champions medals to benefit Sir Bobby's charity hardly a word was heard about it.

Nice gesture, but it reminds me of why I really don't like Jose, when he threw his Premier League medal to the crowd, and then was given another one and threw that one to the crowd as well. People say it was a great gesture to the fans, but I see it as a super-egotistical move that that got my goat and made me want to cringe.