Tim from Cleveland, Ohio, USA

Timsig

Howdy,

I know a guy who posts on here, he has a metorological name.

I love my native football, and what you call real football. My American football team is owned by Randy Lerner and he also owns Aston Villa.

I am an avid comic book reader, mostly Marvel with some Batman mixed in.

Favorite comic series ever is Sandman by Neil Gaiman.

Favorite novel ever is The Wizard and glass by Stephen King part of the Dark Tower Series.

Favorite band is in flux, right now it is Trampled by Turtles, but I think the Rolling Stones are better than the beatles.

Favorite movie is True Romance

Top gear USA Vs. Top Gear Uk = Uk Richard Hammond FTW

Favorite Dr Who. Matt Smith, David Tennant is second

I would like to go to Edinburgh, because I love the novels of Irving Welsh

Biggest life dream is Oktoberfest in Munich.

wxwax? Nope, not him/her.

Glasgow would be awesome, but I would like to go to Edin just for the, I don't know, like grit and feel of the Scotts.

Ahem - Scots (one T) You can easily do both - they're only an hour and a bit apart! The grit and feel of the Weegies (Glaswegians) is pretty impressive!

Struggling to think of another ShedEnder with a meteorological name. Oh wait - you don't mean the gorgeous ThunderDan, do you? :blush2:

Edited by moi

I do mean Thunder Dan. Though Gorgeous from my end is quite a stretch.

Deep apologies to the Scots for the double t.

Not from my end, it's not!

No worries about the extra T - or, as the Scots would say "Dinnae fash yersel!"

Dan has said you're one of the most well read and high class people on the whole of the board, so I am honored.

Merci Madam.

Dan has said you're one of the most well read and high class people on the whole of the board, so I am honored.

Merci Madam.

Dan is correct about our grand dame Moi. Welcome to the Shed Tim.

Wow a local! You guys might like young Tim because he is an ale drinking football lover. Moi might appreciate that he reads maybe 100 books per year. I think his favorite team is not CFC, but he's not a scouser, scum or spur. Tim can claim his team when he likes.

Edited by ThunderDan

Wow a local! You guys might like young Tim because he is an ale drinking football lover. Moi might appreciate that he reads maybe 100 books per year. I think his favorite team is not CFC, but he's not a scouser, scum or spur. Tim can claim his team when he likes.

If he is a wise young man, he will follow the boys in blue.

• 2 weeks later...

Shall I disappiont? I am an Aston Villa fan. (ducks from the tomatos and lettuce).

I first caught football hard in the last world cup, we were in NYC drinking beers and laughing at losers.

Untill we lost then I go n the German bandwagon which did not work out for me. You can't mess with me too much my house just burnt down

Shall I disappiont? I am an Aston Villa fan. (ducks from the tomatos and lettuce).

I first caught football hard in the last world cup, we were in NYC drinking beers and laughing at losers.

Untill we lost then I go n the German bandwagon which did not work out for me. You can't mess with me too much my house just burnt down

Your house just burnt down? There may be a direct link between your allegiance to Villa and the conflagration of your abode! Maybe destiny is trying to send you a message!

Sorry to hear about your bad luck! Hope you were well insured! have you found somewhere to stay in the meantime? Were all your books destroyed? How dreadful!

Edited by moi

I have a nice LOTR set for my nephew who I am gonna teach to be a fottball fan besides American football.

And they were not burnt in the house fire, presumably....

if you are really a good uncle you will encourage him to be a Chelsea fan! blue%20scalf.gif

While I am a really good Uncy Tim. I will teach Max to like the Browns, then it is papi Thunder Dan's job to like the blue. I am in charge of lit and music.

Papi? That means Grandpa where I live! he is a lucky boy to have a Nuncy in charge of lit and music. What do you intend to start him on?