Chelsea Fans

Guest Rafa-Dodd

Guest Rafa-Dodd

Hello Everyone,

So for invading the site, but I am a member of http://www.liverpoolfc-newkit.co.uk and we run a article on our opposing team and you are travelling up to Anfield next week for hopefully our first win against you for like 200100 years!! in the league.

I was just wondering if you would mind answering a few questions about your club and our club.

Oh and please please catch Utd for the title!!!!

Many Thanks

Rafa Dodd

First and Foremost, who's going to win the league this year? Are you worried you might not get the 3rd one in a row?

Whats happened to Shevchenko?

Who do you think is your most important player(s) so far this year?

One player signs for Chelsea in January - who would you like it to be? Or which position should it be for?

If you're a regular matchgoer, what can we expect from the travelling Chelsea faithful? Noisy bunch?

If you could have one Liverpool player till the end of the season, who and why?

Your views on our current situation? Rafa? The Players?

Who's better, Gerrard or Frank?

Did you happen to hear about the "Truth Day" campaign against Arsenal in the F.A Cup? If you did, your views on Anfield that night and the whole protest as a whole.

Finally can you please predict the score?

Cheers and good luck with the season ahead.

PLEASE CATCH UNITED!!

First and Foremost, who's going to win the league this year? Are you worried you might not get the 3rd one in a row?

If JT and Cech get back soon (I still have my doubts they are going to) and Robben not only stays fit but also finds form then I think we can still pinch it. If these things don't happen then I am sorry to say I can see Utd wrestling the title back.

Worried? Definitely!

Personally, and I know many on here won't agree, I just think we don't play a game suited to a player like Shevchenko - just as we didn't play a game suited to a player like Crespo. We play a game suited to a big strong centre forward who can win balls in the air and hold players off, we don't play a game where a centre forward plays off the shoulder of the centre half and makes intelligent runs into spaces.

However I won't go as far as pinning all the blame for his form on this. I do think his head has dropped after his indifferent start to the season and he needs to show a bit more fight than he is so far. Crespo struggled just as much as Sheva to play this style of football but I feel Crespo worked harder to try and do something about it.

Essien and Drogba by a country mile. Essien has given Ballack a lesson in effort and shown Frank how to really drive a team forward when the chips are down. Drogba has, finally, been a revelation and more than a handful for any defence.

One player signs for Chelsea in January - who would you like it to be? Or which position should it be for?

It needs to be a centre half and my choice is either Woodgate or Sol Campbell. Granted Campbell would be a short term solution however we need someone who can step straight into the team without an adjustment period - and we need someone who can lead the team in JT's absence. Lamps is not a captain.

If you're a regular matchgoer, what can we expect from the travelling Chelsea faithful? Noisy bunch?

Beena good few years since I was a regulr match goer due to geography however from the travelling faithful you can always expect noise - it is the home games where we are not so noisy.

I would say Reina, not because I rate him all that highly but he is clearly better than Hilario and the current injuries to Cech and Carlo have left us short of quality in the goalkeeping department.

Too much rotation, especially of your strikers. Too many average strikers and definitely a lack of quality on the flank. Jose has been accused of making some average signings over his time (and I do agree with this) however he is not a patch on Rafa who has signed a string of players who are simply not good enough and were never going to improve Liverpool.

Please!! TO be fair this is a pointless exercise - a Chelsea board is always going to say Frank and a Liverpool one will always say Gerrard. I'll let God decide.

Ring ring

'Hello'

'Uh huh. I see... that's what I thought.

God picked Frank - he couldn't stay to chat, he has to go to a boat lauch in Mexico this afternoon.

Did you happen to hear about the "Truth Day" campaign against Arsenal in the F.A Cup? If you did, your views on Anfield that night and the whole protest as a whole.

Yes - I had heard it was going to happen but hadn't really heard the details of what was planned. It was well organised and effective and I doff my cap to your mob for it - it was entirely justified.

2-1 to our boys - Drogba to give Hyppia a lesson in strength.

PLEASE CATCH UNITED!!

Posted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 12:30 pm Post subject: Chelsea Fans

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Everyone,

Chelsea and Yes

he's not getting much service, his confidence is shot and he's in a new league.

Drogba/Essien

Kaka-front of the Diamond icon_wink.gif

I dont go anymore but I hear they may be quieter than when I last did.

Kuyt as back up.

Your defense can be shocking and you need to stop changing the front players so much.

Hard one to be honest, I think Frank is a better team player and my missus thinks he's better looking icon_wink.gif

dont know much about i, sorry.

another tough one as both team selections are impossible to predict but I think we should come away with the points as we need them more than you, 1-2

PLEASE CATCH UNITED!!

I second that!!

Powered by phpBB ? 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

Hello Everyone,

So for invading the site, but I am a member of http://www.liverpoolfc-newkit.co.uk and we run a article on our opposing team and you are travelling up to Anfield next week for hopefully our first win against you for like 200100 years!! in the league.

I was just wondering if you would mind answering a few questions about your club and our club.

Many Thanks

Rafa Dodd

Feck off YSB. Sign on sign on with a pen in your hand and You?ll Never Work Again, You?ll Never Work Again

PLEASE CATCH UNITED!!

Depends on a lot of things, like injuries.

Am I bovvered??? Naah, I'm just happy that I got to see us win the league - nobody should expect to win the title year-in year-out.

No service, played out of position and in a formation that doesn't suit him, first season in a new country, carrying an injury since the World Cup - take your pick.....

Petr Cech and John Terry - look what's happened to us since they got injured

Michael Essien - total commitment

Didier Drogba - scoring goals for fun now that's he's stopped being a drama queen (most of the time) icon_lol.gif

Klose of Werder Bremen - we're desperately short of strikers. We're also desperately short of central defenders, but slightly better off there.

It's been years since I followed Chelsea away, and I can't imagine it's anything like it was back then. I should imagine the atmosphere at away games is always better than at home, always was, so there should be lots of singing, standing, swearing, etc..... icon_lol.gif

Steve Gerrard - so I could put him in the reserves icon_wink.gif

I hate Benitez, can't stand his attitude - I have to turn the TV off or change channels when he's interviewed icon_twisted.gif

I've got little or no respect for most of your players, as they don't appear to have any for us. Still, best not to generalise: -

Dudek - clown

Reina - over-rated because of comparisons with Dudek (why did you lot loan out the likes of Carson & Kirkland, yet keep hold of Dudek????) icon_eek.gif

Finnan - average at best

Hyppia - was an excellent player, liked him a lot, but he's past it now

Carragher - nowhere near as good as you lot seem to think he is, and he's a gobby twat too

Agger - average

Riise - I rate him, he always seems to do well against us, the b*stard icon_lol.gif

Aurelio - average

Alonso - we've all got divers in our teams, and he's one of yours

Gerrard - so over-rated it's scary

Gonzalez - quick, but that's about it - your equivalent of Gronkjaer?

Pennant - a poor-mans Aaron Lennon, and trouble waiting to happen

Bellamy - a total piece of scum, trouble already happening

Crouch - circus freak, making the most of the fact that England are desperately short of decent strikers

Kuyt - hard worker, quite like him - that'll soon change when he becomes a professional scouser though icon_wink.gif

Fowler - he was one of the best strikers around a few years back, but has never been the same since incurring injuries. Living off his past reputation now

Garcia - hate this bloke with a vengeance - just looking at him makes me want to kick the TV in icon_twisted.gif

You're having a f*ckin' laugh ain't ya??? icon_lol.gif

Heard about it, and saw it on TV. Don't know enough about it to comment though

Could be anything! I'll go for 2-2.

Not worried that we won't win it, but worried that we don't appear to be doing our best to win it. We've let in silly goals this season and it usually takes us going behind or someone pegging us back to kick into gear.

I think once your confidence takes a dive its hard to bring it back up. You can't argue his quality... but his lack of service and injury situation hardly helps.

Surprised he hasn't got a mention - Lampard. He scores, he tackles, he runs, he passes, he tracks back, he pressures, he. doesn't. stop. I'd also add Drogba, Cech & Terry to that list.

I'm torn between a striker and a defender... but I believe we have a striker we could give a chance to in the youth/reserves so I'll go for a CB... I don't care, aslong as he needs no time adapting icon_rolleyes.gif

Ahh.. Only been to a few away games... but I know we ARE a noisy lot, its just hit and miss sometimes. I wouldn't say we're consistantly loud, but when we are, we're up the top with some of the so called 'best support'

Probably Riise. Stop him scoring against us.

Not a fan of Tubby - if Jose is blind to the issues then lord knows what he is. Its a joke. I can't stand Carjacker, his voice is the most horrid I've ever heard. Quality wise... I believe Alonso is top notch and Kuyt is a hard worker. Don't really care for the others.

icon_rolleyes.gif Frank of course, but your lot would differ.

Only saw it on the tele. Dunno what it was about, but looked like it was organised well.

Either a single goal in it or a draw. Of course, we can't win 4-1 every season

icon_wink.gif

Guest Rafa-Dodd

Keep them coming and a big thank you for the ones who have taken time to fill them in.

* United - Its a chelsea board, and as opposition fans were guests here so please do not try to get me into a slanging match with your very obvious "local" team.

Many Thanks

Keep them coming and a big thank you for the ones who have taken time to fill them in.

* United - Its a chelsea board, and as opposition fans were guests here so please do not try to get me into a slanging match with your very obvious "local" team.

Many Thanks

I was deleted so 1-0 to you then. I visit the f**king Scouse forums at times and I know you lot HATE Chelsea nearly as much as you hate us. Don?t f**king come in here pretending you don?t. I only HATE you ,you f**king c**ts. f**k you and your "18-5". Chelsea are way better than you and opposite to you most United-fans says the same in AN UNITED-FORUM. I hope Chelsea f**king piss on you just like the Arse did.

Nobody deleted you UNITED - you must have screwed up your post
Probably. I got so f**king wound up reading that Scouse-post I managed to f**k my own post up. LFC-Football-team 0-5 ATT Poor

Are u a little annoyed United?
Nope. Annoyed as f**k. The last thing I expected to see in here was a fecking Scouser. One appeared and me fecking night is destroyed

]Nope. Annoyed as F***. The last thing I expected to see in here was a fecking Scouser. One appeared and me fecking night is destroyed

You have to admit he has a certain rough around the edges charm to him icon_wink.gif

Guest Rafa-Dodd

Thanks for the answers keep them coming.

Fact of the Day brought to you Forums4dummies.com:

Its a common misconception that scousers are the dumbest it the north west . Supporters of a the littler north west club - Man utd are in fact dumber. They mess up posts and even think people deleted them icon_rolleyes.gif . This occurence is nothing to do with locality as it reaches their real supporters all the way in Sweden.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the answers!

Rafa-Dodd

Since we are taking the time to answer questions for you maybe you could offer us your opinions on similar questions.

i.e.

First and Foremost, who's going to win the league this year?

What is the outside opinion on what has happened to Shevchenko?

Who do you think is Liverpool's important player(s) so far this year?

One player signs for Liverpool in January - who would you like it to be? Or which position should it be for?

If you could have one Chelsea player till the end of the season, who and why?

Your views on your current situation? Rafa? The Players?

Your views on our current situation? Jose? The Players?

Which performance vehicles can you hot wire in under 56 seconds?

Guest Rafa-Dodd

First and Foremost, who's going to win the league this year?

Chelsea - and not just because I want them to. The squad is far superior for a start. Peter Cech is coming back against us and he is as good and important to you lot as John Terry. Cech stops at least an extra 10 goals a year easy and considering until recently you ran a tight ship at the back thats impressive. Man Utd have not had any big injuries like you yet and the fixture list has been very kind to them. They still have to come to Anfield, Emirates and the Bridge. Big Big games.

What is the outside opinion on what has happened to Shevchenko?

Players like Shevchenko don't lose it like that. IMO for what its worth. Its a mixture of arrogance and not fitting the Chelsea system. The system is not well suited to Shevvy's game (on the shoulder making intelligent runs) - Chelseas is more direct and physical. His arrogance comes into player as he is one of the worlds best and doesn't feel he has to change his game that worked so well for so many years - much like Seba.

Who do you think is Liverpool's important player(s) so far this year?

Gerrard was dump at the start of the season because of all those baby rumours - but he still our best player by miles. Some big players let us down early on with silly mistakes like Carra and Sami but we have come back strong in the league.

We need Momo back though.

One player signs for Liverpool in January - who would you like it to be? Or which position should it be for?

With all this supposed money flying round our club - I would like us to go for a big big striker in the summer - Villa or Torres but its looks too early for that. We've been linked with Maschenro - I'd love him at Anfield.

If you could have one Chelsea player till the end of the season, who and why?

Drogba - I hate Drogba as a person but as a player he is pretty much faultless. I liked him from the day he whacked us for Marseille in the UEFA and even though he was not prolific as much in his first seasons, he was a hard worker and scored important goals. He would suit rafa's style of play so much as a lone man up front like he employed at Valencia.

Your views on your current situation? Rafa? The Players?

I'm a big rafa supporter:

http://www.liverpoolfc-newkit.co.uk/cgi-bi...=ST;f=1;t=19593

He has turned our club around we were in dire straights after GH left and now we expect top 4 every year. He has brought the pressure on himself by being sucessful.

Your views on our current situation? Jose? The Players?

I think Jose's going to be honest. There seems to be discontent behind the scenes there and he is very head strong. Your team is so much weaker this year i think. In Mourinho's first season of 4 - 3 - 3 with Duff and Robben you were amazing, invincable. You have got progressively worse season after season. losing gallas is a hammer blow.

Gerrard - And I do these things every week and every other team names Gerrard. Lampard is good but he is no Gerrard.

Which performance vehicles can you hot wire in under 56 seconds?

I am not available to disclose that information under the conditions of my tag. 247.gif

Hello Everyone,

Many Thanks

Rafa Dodd

Worried. No. CHELSEA will not give up the title that easy. icon_wink.gif

Played out of position too many time`s for my liking.Still adjusting to life in the prem.

THE DOG`S BOLLOX`S & ESSIE. icon_lol.gif

Tough one.But with CHELSEA`S goalkeeping crisis & no dis-respect to Hilario.

CHELSEA need`s a g.k. That will COMMAND his area.

Sorry, will not be able to attend next week @ Anfield. icon_sad.gif but rest assured.The travelling B.A.W.A. will make themselve`s heard. icon_wink.gif

Kuyt. No reason why.?? icon_wink.gif

Garcia & Alonso.Cheating diving b*stard`s. icon_lol.gif

Super,super FRANK,super,super FRANK,super FRANKIE LAMPARD. icon_wink.gif

Top notch.STANDING UP FOR JUSTICE, icon_wink.gif

Yes. icon_wink.gif

4-1 (again) icon_lol.gif

Cheer`s.Hopefully see you in Athen`s come May. icon_wink.gif

PLEASE CATCH UNITED!!

WE WILL. icon_lol.gif

P.S.

Message to Metalhead.F@ck off to 4 the game forum. icon_lol.gif

Archived