Where are they?

just

........... our red friends from Merseyside? The "alleged" best fans in the world? All those condescending twats who have joined our forums over recent weeks just to "educate" us on the mythical mercurial talents and tactical genius of Fat Rafa. All those who were telling us our no: 9 was turning a corner. I especially enjoyed those who came on and really, genuinely, held the view that Torres was better than Drogba. Pffft.

Where have they gone?

........... our red friends from Merseyside? The "alleged" best fans in the world? All those condescending twats who have joined our forums over recent weeks just to "educate" us on the mythical mercurial talents and tactical genius of Fat Rafa. All those who were telling us our no: 9 was turning a corner. I especially enjoyed those who came on and really, genuinely, held the view that Torres was better than Drogba. Pffft.

Where have they gone?

Post  20 sneakily (typical scouser) slipped though the net during last night's rage-fest.

http://www.theshedend.com/topic/22485-chins-up-lads/

Had a quick browse through the threads when I got home from the game last night but missed that one Peckham. I note how he avoided any direct reference to the Interim and Torres and instead focused most of his post on Liverpoo and how they were currently doing............... as if any of us would be f**king interested!

They'll be back in their droves if we beat 17th place Southampton's reserves on Saturday, touting it as more evidence of Fat Rafa's genius.

Incidentally, I wonder if scores of Chelsea fans have signed up to RAWK et al in recent days, desperately trying to persuade the Scallies to accept Daniel Sturridge.

I've been wondering that myself.

Where have all those jolly scallies (plastic or otherwise) gone? The ones who were recently so eager to sing the praises of the interim manager. The bestest, most knowledgablest supporters in the whole wide world berating us for our lack of gratitude for the sheet kept against the might of Fulham, a feat which, to be fair, might well have been matched last night, a second tactical masterclass thwarted only by the superlative talent that is Sean Wright Philips.

I've been wondering that myself.

Where have all those jolly scallies (plastic or otherwise) gone? The ones who were recently so eager to sing the praises of the interim manager. The bestest, most knowledgablest supporters in the whole wide world berating us for our lack of gratitude for the sheet kept against the might of Fulham, a feat which, to be fair, might well have been matched last night, a second tactical masterclass thwarted only by the superlative talent that is Sean Wright Philips.

........talking of which, and I've un-sobered after another session all day today, how do we feel after his non-goal celebration last night ?  All very cosy, luvy-feely etc but is this the way football should be ?  Any ex-Chelsea player used to get serenaded with 'Chelsea Reject' and even Ossie flicked the fingers to the Shed in the FA Cup replay in '78 when Soton won 3-0 after the Shed sang he was c**t.  SWP was f**king useless when he was here other than one game at West'am but should he be applauded pre-match ?  He will go down in QPR history as the player who scored the goal when they won at SB, songs will be sung, and if I were QPR I'd revel in it too.  

I especially enjoyed those who came on and really, genuinely, held the view that Torres was better than Drogba. Pffft.

Crazy how many people genuinely thought this, though. Without getting into tin-hat territory, people just seemed to let their dislike of us and Drogba cloud their judgement. Didi was always twice the footballer Torres was, could do way more both with and without the ball.

........talking of which, and I've un-sobered after another session all day today, how do we feel after his non-goal celebration last night ?  All very cosy, luvy-feely etc but is this the way football should be ?  Any ex-Chelsea player used to get serenaded with 'Chelsea Reject' and even Ossie flicked the fingers to the Shed in the FA Cup replay in '78 when Soton won 3-0 after the Shed sang he was c**t.  SWP was f**king useless when he was here other than one game at West'am but should he be applauded pre-match ?  He will go down in QPR history as the player who scored the goal when they won at SB, songs will be sung, and if I were QPR I'd revel in it too.  

Personally, so long as a player/manager has given his time and effort to us without doing something that makes me think they're a c**t. SWP was sh*t, but he tried for us and for that he has my respect.

Post 20 sneakily (typical scouser) slipped though the net during last night's rage-fest.

http://www.theshedend.com/topic/22485-chins-up-lads/

I'm honoured. I wasn't having a dig or anything, I just quite like this site. If the truth be known, seeings though we have zero chance of winning the league for the foreseeable future I'd rather you lot won it ahead of either of the slime at the other end of the M62.

Anyway, must be off, houses to rob, drugs to deal, benefits to claim.....................

Had a quick browse through the threads when I got home from the game last night but missed that one Peckham. I note how he avoided any direct reference to the Interim and Torres and instead focused most of his post on Liverpoo and how they were currently doing............... as if any of us would be f**king interested!

I've posted about RB before on here, and a bit about Nando. Do these things really need repeating? For you though, never was a big fan of RB, and I reckon we well and truly had the best years of Nando. I was disappointed when he left but he'd been poor for far too long to turn down £50 let alone £50 million.

Archived