Hello everyone...

Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

Just thought I should introduce myself to you all. I'm a 19 year old guy who's been supporting Chelsea for almost 8 years now.. I've lived in Leeds all my life so I don't really know why I started supporting Chelsea (my friends think I'm nuts for supporting a London team).. I suppose the reason I started supporting Chelsea was because of the 2006 World Cup. Until that tournament I had very little interest in football. Anyway, all my favourite England players were all Chelsea players (Terry, Lampard, Joe Cole). So after the tournament was over and England were eliminated, I started to watch Chelsea.. And thus, my obsession with Chelsea was born.

Glad to be aboard everyone.

KTBFFH

I once spent half a day in Leeds, killing time before catching a plane home from Leeds/Bradford. The dreary weather may have had something to do with it, but calling Leeds nice.... no. What a terrible place. All the puffy teen girls with bad teeth in shell suits smoking ciggies with a pram seem to live there.

So welcome CFC Forever, we understand your choice and applaud it  :laugh2:

I once spent half a day in Leeds, killing time before catching a plane home from Leeds/Bradford. The dreary weather may have had something to do with it, but calling Leeds nice.... no. What a terrible place. All the puffy teen girls with bad teeth in shell suits smoking ciggies with a pram seem to live there.

So welcome CFC Forever, we understand your choice and applaud it  :laugh2:

No, No, Val, these tartelettes were on a visit from Liverpool!   :biggrin: