Hello!

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Hi,

I'm new here so here is my introduction.  :smile:

I'm from Belgium and i've been a Chelsea fan for almost ten years now. I was on another, smaller, Chelsea forum but that's down now so i decided to move here.

Looking forward to hang around here!

No, i left it myself. I'm not much of a chatter during a game, i'm mostly focused on watching the game so no time to chat. :)

The only reason i entered was to check it out since i'm exploring the possibilities on the forum.

Hey BuBba, welcome to the Shed End! :smile:

It's Jezza from Chelseafcforums and yes I keep checking to see if the website is fixed, but I guess the administrator in Vella can only sort out this hacking issue again and unfortunately he doesn't frequent the forum very often these days. 

Good to have you on here as you were always a good contributor on Chelseafcforums. 

Hi Jezz, good to see you again, didn't know you where hanging around here!  :smile:

Yes I've been registered for nearly two years but I've been posting more frequently since Chelsea FC Forums broke down.

Welcome on,

And Jezz, was that the forum ran by an Indian lad called something-tech or whatever?

Yes it was run by Vellatechie, also known as Vella who was from India and was the administrator of the forum since he first founded it in 2007. 

Edited by Jezz