Thibaut Courtois

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Been watching this slanging match over the last few days but, as yet, no-one has posted a complete transcript of the latest & material Courtois interview: would you mind doing that Krc?

Please wait, Youlots.

You are going to fast.

I'm not finished yet.

(I will. Ofcourse you always could ask Valerie.)

Please wait, Youlots.

You are going to fast.

I'm not finished yet.

(I will. Ofcourse you always could ask Valerie.)

well.....it was you who posted the link to the interview at post # 499 some 2 days ago now. Immediately thereafter ploks at post # 500 asked you as to what he's said. What's the hold up exactly?

Quite frankly I will be happy to see the back of most of them.

........but what club is gonna be daft enough to want to sign them and pay them anywhere near to what they get paid by us ?

What do you really want, Maidstone Blue?

You disguess them and you want a lot of mony?

No. Forget it.

Please, wait, Youlots.

Maidstone Blue ask me a lot of work.

But let me ask you a question?

Why should Thibaut complain about his team?

What has he to win with all the nonsense you could read in The Guardian?

If you don't mind.

(But, please, ask, ......)

Uhm?

Where was I?

no, it's people like you that enable these mercenaries to get away with theft. They don't give a f***k about Chelsea and your approach is just to bend over and take it

You dare.

Again.

I've been a Chelsea supporter since 1962, and fans world wide, have always reserved their right to voice their dissatisfaction when they feel a player is not giving 100% on the pitch and also off the pitch.....and is disrespecting the club by selfishly touting themselves in the worlds media

So you have a long list this season, M.B.

Not only Hazard and Courtois, I guess.

krc - just a suggestion - rather than wasting time at the moment replying to other posters opinions or asking questions of me, can you just work on translating the whole interview. At just under 4 minutes it is not a long interview.

Pfffffffffffffffffffffff.

You ask me a lot at this moment Youlots.

Remondez I believe, has alreay done a good try.

About Chelsea. Indeed. It's not a good season. He doesn't know why. It's unbelievable after a good season like last year. He's still ambitious. He wants to work hard. He knows he can do a lot better. He wants to do it for Chelsea. He has still a contract. If there are some mental problems, it's good to have a Belgium game at this moment. The season is not over yet. He knows there's a lot of critisicm. The English media is not a easy media. It's important to stay above that.

(Hope I translate it correct.)

What don't you understand, Belgian footballers are gobsh*tes. We've had hazard and courtois in the past few weeks talking sh*te about our club, benteke gobbing of left right and centre and lukaku yesterday making an arse of himself.

sh*t about your club, Dkw?

Where can I find that?

Let me guess. You are a The Guardian reader too?

Benteke?

Lukaku?

You should have got Kevin De Bruyne this season!

As much as I would like to see a massive clear out of Arrogant deluded gob sh#te players like Courtois and Hazard, however sadly and realistically they are likely to remain at Chelsea for another year, and must obviously massively Up their game on the pitch and Wise up of it, ( they need to grow up into real men) as I honestly can't see many mug teams out there who would want to pay loads of money for gob sh#tes such as them.

Is it something personal, Maidstone Blue?

Perhaps?

People do realise it is a Journos job now a days to get players to say something controversial and it is no longer about getting to know the player and is all about tripping them up to make them say something worth a headline, then they can misrepresent a players words however they want to make up another bullsh*t story for us to read.

Yes the player should know better than to say that competition at the club is less than at international level but is really that bad, especially when at the moment with the club in the shape it is in, it is the true answer. Can anyone truly tell me that our team would beat Belgium's man for man, their defense is currently a hell of a lot better that is for sure. 

So let us all just take a chill pill and relax a little, there is no point attacking each other or getting irate about another nothing story that the press has concocted for the sake of it.   

Correct, PedroMendez!

I can imagine why some media do this.

I can imagine that some fans believe it.

belgium is like hazard, lots of potential but nothing huge accomplished yet..  

Thibaut has been a disappointment of late and it had little to do with the defence.. I think some people are smart enough on how to properly judge a GK performance.. It's not about the 1-on-1 goals that he conceded, it's not about the quantity of goals he conceded, it's in a scenario where we think he could and should have done better regardless of the defence.. 

Nothing huge accomplished yet.

Yep. Correct. Only a few months number one on the list. And now, their first Euro. Don't know what we can expect.

It had little to do with the defence.

That must be a joke, Bola?

I think there is something to it in the case of the Belgians. They've been told for most of the last five years that they are a golden generation. In fact most of them have miserably failed to live up to the hype.

Don't know why.

But this one ...

The last five years, Pamery?

It just start two years ago. Let us say, three.

Which hype?