Best football images

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

1 hour ago, erskblue said:
 Cruyff and Jairzinho in the 1974 World Cup.

The Brazil team of 1974 was very different from that of 1970. I think that Jairzinho was one of only a few players from 1970 to play in 1974. If I remember correctly the 1974 team lacked skill and guile (difficult to follow the great side of 1970) and reverted to some dirty fouls. Eight years later we witnessed another great Brazilian side.

On 04/12/2020 at 15:42, erskblue said:
Colin Bell v Northern Ireland in May 1975.
Twitter 

Remember as a kid getting those black and white plastic panel footballs with either clubs on or footballers, Colin Bells name was on some, but didn’t really know who he was, as this would of been 1975/76 onwards and Bell would of been injured by then, another name I remember on the footballs was Trevor Cherry who sadly passed away recently, he was Leeds so not popular with me

On 06/12/2020 at 15:52, erskblue said:

At least.😀

36 minutes ago, chi blue said:

Probably much than that if that clown Maguire is 80 million

Yes, if Maguire is worth £80 million Maldini or Baresi would be worth twice that so £250 million for the Milan back four is a big underestimate.

On 11/12/2020 at 12:16, chi blue said:

Still can’t believe that hatrick  he scored against that wonderful Brazil team of 1982, I was gutted but well played by him

Same here. I too was gutted, And as you say ‘Well Played ‘Paulo Rossi.

After West Germany put out France in the Semi Final. I was supporting Italy in the Final.