Westworld

Zola

Few of us posted in the TV thread about it Zola.

Really enjoyed the first one, will watch episode 2 tonight, been looking forward to it ever since the credits rolled on the first one!

Love it when something like this comes out and you are hooked from the get go!

• 2 weeks later...

Been really enjoying it, but I hope the threads all start coming together soon rather than it turn into some kind of Lost bollocks. Are the 2 blokes who have just arrived (one just wants to drink and shag)in the present or the past? 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thought the series took a while to get going, but I'm glad I stuck it out...visually stunning, the acting by Hopkins and thandie Newton in particular was very good..and while there were many scenes that could pass you by and you wouldn't have missed much, it was a show that made you think 'where are they going with this?' For much of the time and so maintained your interest.

Archived