Sign in to follow this  
driller97

Hello, from Amsterdam!

Hello all,

I am 22 years old and I support Ajax as my main team, but the 2nd team I suppose is Chelsea! I am a big fan, and was very exciting when we were both drawn in the same group together for the group stage in the UCL.

Ziyech is one of my favourite players at Ajax, I am a bit sad that he is leaving - But I think you guys got an excellent deal for an excellent player and I feel like he will do great for you guys. As he moved to Chelsea I would like to carry on following him closely to see how he plays and how your team comes together under super frank!

My favourite memory of chelsea has to be the champions league final in 2012 - I am guessing that a lot of you guys would probably feel the same way.

p.s pardon my english if sometimes it is bad!

34 minutes ago, Valerie said:

Supporting Chelsea AND Ajax....blasphemy!

Is that conform expectation @Munkworth ?

Ajax will always be my team I love them, but outside of them if I was to watch any game I would be rooting for Chelsea in all the games they play, except against Ajax :P

I am a fan of the premier league, and when I watch that league i hope to see the blues do well!

Maybe 'support' wasnt the correct term to use though

24 minutes ago, Strider6003 said:

Welcome @driller97

thank you :)

1 hour ago, Munkworth said:

I was expecting more profanity to be fair. 

I don't want to waste too much of my precious time and breath on that bunch of deplorables!

Edited by Valerie

Welcome driller97.

It’s great you have a soft spot for the Mighty Chelsea. The best thing to do is relax, keep an open heart and mind, start singing Chelsea songs in the shower and who knows Chelsea may become your number one love. It’s a Chelsea thing and it’s a special thing. Supporting Chelsea will make you feel good.

On 18/02/2020 at 10:33, The Swan said:

Welcome driller97.

It’s great you have a soft spot for the Mighty Chelsea. The best thing to do is relax, keep an open heart and mind, start singing Chelsea songs in the shower and who knows Chelsea may become your number one love. It’s a Chelsea thing and it’s a special thing. Supporting Chelsea will make you feel good.

It really is true, something is magical about this club! Especially in europe, out of the english teams they always seem to look like the most capable and bring the most memorable nights