Is Madueke's laughter a breach of discipline?

Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

19 hours ago, Term_X said:

Context, is of course everything.

Essien, who at that point was already pretty much done in the game, post-injury on a personal level, post-Munich on a club level; already proved himself years prior to the fans. 

I'll never forget the look on JT's face after the penalty miss in Moscow.

THAT was the look of a man who cared deeply about our club, he aged about 20 years in that moment, it was heart breaking to witness. He would have throttled any Chelsea player who joked and laughed with  United players at the end

( I'm hoping no one did otherwise this comment would look daft)

3 hours ago, just said:

Top post. Whatever next! Are players who still wear long sleeves and gloves in April disrespecting the club and the fans? JT and Ivanovich wouldn't haven't those wet wipes anywhere near the starting lineup. Run around a bit more if you're feeling cold! Bloody snowflakes.

We're in danger of becoming the most easily offended fans in football.

After our terrific win at Villa , a fan called TalkSport to complain that Poch didn't go over and applaud him .And the other fans of course.

But in fact Poch waved away the cameras that were around him as he walked away  and directed them towards the payers celebrating in front of our fans indicating that they deserved the attention, not himself

I couldn't believe that call  after that outstanding performance . It's a shame his evening was ruined.

47 minutes ago, The Rising Sun said:

We're in danger of becoming the most easily offended fans in football.

After our terrific win at Villa , a fan called TalkSport to complain that Poch didn't go over and applaud him .And the other fans of course.

But in fact Poch waved away the cameras that were around him as he walked away  and directed them towards the payers celebrating in front of our fans indicating that they deserved the attention, not himself

I couldn't believe that call  after that outstanding performance . It's a shame his evening was ruined.

Why are you pretending that we are the odd ones out here? Every fan in world football would be furious with their player if they caught them laughing immediately after losing a semi final.

Hazard was massively criticised by Real Madrid fans when he did the same against us a few seasons back and the media in Spain also ripped him apart from it. 

Football is full of passion and heightened emotions. Stop pretending that it's odd behaviour to be annoyed seeing one of your players laughing with the opposition immediately after losing a semi final. Emotions are even more heightened when Madueke's professionalism has already been called into question multiple times this season before this.

The excuses I see of late from Chelsea fans are the exact same things we mocked Arsenal and Tottenham fans for for years. 

3 minutes ago, Scott Harris said:

Why are you pretending that we are the odd ones out here? Every fan in world football would be furious with their player if they caught them laughing immediately after losing a semi final.

Hazard was massively criticised by Real Madrid fans when he did the same against us a few seasons back and the media in Spain also ripped him apart from it. 

Football is full of passion and heightened emotions. Stop pretending that it's odd behaviour to be annoyed seeing one of your players laughing with the opposition immediately after losing a semi final. Emotions are even more heightened when Madueke's professionalism has already been called into question multiple times this season before this.

The excuses I see of late from Chelsea fans are the exact same things we mocked Arsenal and Tottenham fans for for years. 

Well , you're obviously wrong Scott because not every fan in world football is furious .

Anyway mate , every one reacts differently,  that's just football, let's hope everyone Chelsea player and all our fans  are laughing tonight.

Take care mate , Come on you BLUES !

Just now, The Rising Sun said:

Well , you're obviously wrong Scott because not every fan in world football is furious .

Anyway mate , every one reacts differently,  that's just football, let's hope everyone Chelsea player and all our fans  are laughing tonight.

Take care mate , Come on you BLUES !

If it was their team, they would be furious. I've never seen a fanbase not react when they catch one of their players laughing with the opposition after losing a game.