Cech's injury..

evissy

I know its early, but its a serious blow to our title chances, or at least keeping up with the other big 2 - if he misses more than just one game for us... Carlo is great, but Cech is a great.

As you may know, I'm quite taken with Carlo 139.gif , but I just hope he is sharp enough after having played so little recently...

Anyone know how long he's going to keep wearing the 'Chelmet' on his head? It's been a year now.

I think I remember hearing something about Cech having some tests done in january next year or around that time and then they'll decide what to do. I wonder if Cech will get rid of it if he can or if he'll want to keep it on.

Anyone know how long he's going to keep wearing the 'Chelmet' on his head? It's been a year now.

I think I remember hearing something about Cech having some tests done in january next year or around that time and then they'll decide what to do. I wonder if Cech will get rid of it if he can or if he'll want to keep it on.

Well, if Mrs. Cech has any say in the matter, I suspect he'll keep it since she's heavily pregnant with their first child. Couldn't really blame him if he chose to keep it.

I realise Cech is fantastic for us but Carlo is a keeper that most teams would gladly have as their No 1 goalie not as a reserve.

I think he will do a great job for us.

I hope Peter gets better quickly - internationals are coming up so he will not miss many games.

uuughhhh 1 month out 346.gif

totally stinks cause that shalke game was cr*p and losing Cech for it was not woth it!!! Can Carlo take over for a month...i gues we'll see. Injury problems comming once again AHHHH steaming.gif

Get things into persective here. Carlo looked rusty at Shalka and even more so against Leicester, not surprising when you take into account his almost complete lack of match practice over recent months. He can only get sharper, and should be more ready for it/up for it against Everton.

I know its early, but its a serious blow to our title chances, or at least keeping up with the other big 2 - if he misses more than just one game for us... Carlo is great, but Cech is a great.

I cant believe anyone would mention title chances this season - they evaporated with the demise of JM

Archived