Music question

Valerie

Oh god, that's awful Lofty icon_twisted.gif No, that's not the one, thank goodness.

Awful though that version was, I thought it was a significant improvement on the original (I had the misfortune to hear the original while trying to find the copy you were after, Valerie) omg.gif

I've never watched West Side Story, and never will - the few clips I've seen over the years have convinced me that I could never sit through it for longer than about 30 seconds. Again, while I was trying to find the copy you're after, I found the lyrics to 'Tonight' - it was a close call whether I fell off my chair laughing or whether I'd throw up. Luckily I managed to navigate away before it was too late icon_lol.gif

Oh god, that's awful Lofty icon_twisted.gif No, that's not the one, thank goodness.

Awful though that version was, I thought it was a significant improvement on the original (I had the misfortune to hear the original while trying to find the copy you were after, Valerie) omg.gif

I've never watched West Side Story, and never will - the few clips I've seen over the years have convinced me that I could never sit through it for longer than about 30 seconds. Again, while I was trying to find the copy you're after, I found the lyrics to 'Tonight' - it was a close call whether I fell off my chair laughing or whether I'd throw up. Luckily I managed to navigate away before it was too late icon_lol.gif

Bluebeard, I'm shocked. Corny as the musical may be, it is still Shakespeare you know 247.gif It's an ever so slightly adapted version of Romeo and Juliet. But I promise you will appreciate the rendition of the song I'm after, forget about the lyrics icon_lol.gif

Archived