How many to Everton?

peyton

That's piss poor....we'll never get out of there alive

Peyton how long have you supported Everton?

I've followed Chelsea since the 70's and have been to Goodison several times over the years. I've always got home safely. In fact I've always enjoyed going there.

I won't be there myself on Wednesday. I'm afraid the Champion's League trip to Norway was very expensive and the next trip away to Greece will also take a fair whack out of my football budget. So I have to make my choice, Everton in the Carling Cup or another foreign trip in the Champion's League knock-out stages. It's a simple case of priorities and it's a fairly easy choice to make my friend. I'm sure many other ordinary Chelsea fans are making the same choice too.

Maybe one day you'll be in the same situation. And if your boys ever do reach the knock-out stages of the Champion's League I'm sure the Worthless, sorry, Carling Cup, will not hold the same wonderful magic for you as it does now.

You should have seen the set up in Birmingham city centre on Saturday.

Not well planned by the idiots from the west midlands plod.

On one side of the road a pub full of Chelsea......

...... on the other side of the road a pub full of Cardiff (going to West Brom).

The middle of the road .......no-mans land. PDT_nunu.gif

You should have the set up in Birmingham city centre on Saturday.

...... on the other side of the road a pub full of Cardiff (going to West Brom).

Reminds me of a similar thing many years ago - must have been about 73/74 or thereabouts, Chelsea playing at Brum, Manure at West Brom. I got a kicking in the Spion Kop along with quite a few other Chelsea fans, but our day was vastly improved after the game by the old bill letting us share New Street Station with the mancs - such larks! icon_lol.gif

Off topic, but I've heard that term "old bill" being quite often and I know what it refers to, but being the sort of curious person that I am, I had to look for some origins for the slang term. I didn't found any official explanation, but some interesting theories. Just thought I'd mention that...sorry...carry on! 431.gificon_lol.gif

You should have seen the set up in Birmingham city centre on Saturday.

out of interest Glory what pubs were they ?

Archived