Angry

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Tonigh has f*cked me off no end.

We should have done better and a 0-0 makes the return leg a very nervy encounter. One goal for them and I am worried, as we're not exactly a goal machine at the moment.

and

ANOTHER stupidly jammy result for L*verpool, and it looks likes they're through, via a scandelous sending off, a deflected shot and a lucky cross-shot. Seeing Gerrard's face celebrating made my want to break me very nice new TV. The BBC claim it was a 'harsh' sending off. No, it was one of the worst refereeing decisions i've seen in ages and was a f*cking disgrace.

'Another great European night at Anfield' icon_rolleyes.gif

Worse than Frisks red card to Drogba against Barcelona? icon_eek.gif

Then it must have been bad.

I haven't seen anything from the scouser game. I just can't stand it. Especially not since we were abysmal tonight. I'll be nervous when we play them at home.

Still, Liverpool - Barnsley 1-2 icon_lol.gif

They were an average team, offering bog-all in threat to us. They were there for the taking and we just waltzed around playing anti-football, making sure it was never in dangerous positions.

Boring boring boring.

And just why did ITV go on and on about Liverpool as if Chelsea fans are desperate for them to do well...prawn sandwhich munching muppets. PDT_nunu.gif

I know we have the carling on Sunday, but what was Grant palying at with the squad selection.

I have never seen such a negative effort by the boys, they had decided to take 0-0 before the game started.

This better not go wrong in 2 weeks time!!!!!!!

I cant believe i have witnessed us happy to play out a nil-nil?

The boys must be confident for the home tie.... More confident than i am anyway...

Going by Cech and Drogba's reactions walking off the pitch, I think they know we should have gone for it aswell.

Another 90 mins - another game with no real chances of merit.

We played the whole game as though we were 1-0 up and cruising. I looked for changes around the 60 minute mark, they never materialised. Lampard was given 5 minutes - what was the point? What can he do coming on in the 85th minute

Dissapointed with the lack of ambition shown in this match - just like the Liverpool game!

Grant wasn't brought into entertain - thats for sure!!!

I know we have the carling on Sunday, but what was Grant palying at with the squad selection.

Agreed Quiz. Especially since the Carlin Cup is supposedly small beer to someone who's won it all before like Avi.

I cannot tell you it will mean a lot to me. I want to win any game, but for me the main target is other targets. I cannot say that it’s not important, but if you want a true answer I cannot say that this is the main thing for me.

But let's not allow the facts to hold up the love in!

Peeking, fully agree with you on this.

I know silverware is silverware, but surely the main one is CL.

I know we are still competing on 4 fronts, but realistically we might get 1 or 2, unless avi does some more wonderful team selections.

Personally i would have started with Anelka over Drogs, just feel he reads the game better than Drogs.

I also feel we needed Frank there, to help drive the midfield forward.

We are at the stages now where we have to field the strongest team.

was gonna post the same thing peteashton. they rarely lose at home in any comp, and watching the cautious way they played im not surprised. they decided to keep the game very, very tight. knowing if it was wide open, we would more than likely beat them by 2 or 3 goals.

yeah to be honest, I was more frustrated than angry with our performance, but we still have it all to play for. As you might have been able to guess, it was the L*verpool result which really made me angry as their luck in this competition is just unbelievable at times.

Being surrounded by London reds last night, going mental at "Rafa the CL God' probably didn't help much. How f*cking stupid they are to still believe he is a tactical genius. Yes they won two nil, but anyone who honestly thinks Fat Rafa planned for Kuyt to pop up with a deflected goal with 5 to go needs their head looking at.