I noticed a trend...

abramovich

...that each season around the time Chelsea gets into CL knockout stages and are getting closer to Euro glory this site is being overrun by quite a few new posters.

I'm not talking about the rival fans from the clubs we face in Europe but those who claim to support CFC but somehow only remember about it around this particular time of year. Soon after we get knocked out they disappear into unknown never to be heard again.

Each time Chelsea was thought to turn around like when we beat Arsenal 2-1, we immediately collapse to a new low.

Understandably, Chelsea lost as a ground where PSV, Inter & co have lost, but it is no excuse. We did not even score a daft goal, gifted as a courtesy of an own goal.

Maybe we will go through at 1-0 at the Bridge ( although i think this is a small setback and I am sure we will win 3-0 at The Shed), but anyone seriously thinking of Zico for Chelsea? With Zola as apprentice?

Maybe then we will start attract flair players from Brazil like kaka, robinho,Luis Fabiano & Kleber.

I will be very excited if this happens. Zico/Zola are two inspirational sportsmen who command respect.

...that each season around the time Chelsea gets into CL knockout stages and are getting closer to Euro glory this site is being overrun by quite a few new posters.

I'm not talking about the rival fans from the clubs we face in Europe but those who claim to support CFC but somehow only remember about it around this particular time of year. Soon after we get knocked out they disappear into unknown never to be heard again.

The only reason I got involved with the site is through a friend I have met via 2 external sites which are nothing to do with football whatsoever. He asked me to come on the site.........

Not here for a free ride, just wanted to chat to people who are likeminded about football, I have found it to be very different to what I imagined with back biting instead of embracing that we all support the same team even though our views may differ 317.gif

The only reason I got involved with the site is through a friend I have met via 2 external sites which are nothing to do with football whatsoever. He asked me to come on the site.........

Not here for a free ride, just wanted to chat to people who are likeminded about football, I have found it to be very different to what I imagined with back biting instead of embracing that we all support the same team even though our views may differ 317.gif

Chelle please don't feel that the above quote was aimed at you. I know it seems likes there a lot of snide remarks going round at the moment, but I think that's just 'cos men don't know how to express their frustrations. icon_wink.gif

Seriously, you are very welcome, it's always nice to see another female poster and I hope you come to the meet up as well.

but I think that's just 'cos men don't know how to express their frustrations. icon_wink.gif

What tosh. I regularly run down to the main road, rip off my shirt and beat my clenched fists against my bare chest whilst yelling 'Why do you mock me Lord!! Even your son did a better job than you'

And I believe all men do that.

Yeah right Loz. Have you seen that ad for the Volkswagen Polo (I think), with the dog, who when he's in the car, sings out loud and proud along to the music and then when he's in the shop, he's shaking and clearly petrified? Ring any bells?

'cos that's what I think most of you blokes are like and my bitch Bella agrees. icon_wink.gif

Yeah right Loz. Have you seen that ad for the Volkswagen Polo (I think), with the dog, who when he's in the car, sings out loud and proud along to the music and then when he's in the shop, he's shaking and clearly petrified? Ring any bells?

god i hate womens intuition.....

Archived