Pat Lampard - Book of Condolence

loz

Thanks Loz. Apparently they're being quite careful with it by recording the IP address of the sender and checking the messages before allowing them to be posted.

Thanks Loz. Apparently they're being quite careful with it by recording the IP address of the sender and checking the messages before allowing them to be posted.

if they have any morons posting something out of order, they should pass their address on to chopper harris. let him go sort them out.

Not sure if my condolences where sent, maybe i waffled a bit. For some reason i really feel for Frank. A Chelsea legend, without doubt.

Forget this season in terms of football Frank, our prayers are with you and your family, God bless.

Archived