Sergio Ramos

The Brit

spanish paper el mundo claiming we've made £55m bid for real madrid defender ramos 300.gif certainly weak at the back with jt, carvalho and alex, maybe we're getting him in to replace ben haim!

£55m?? I think we can dismiss that one without further ado.

Good player though.

I think he can play in the center as well, but I've mostly seen him play as a rightback. Good crosses and passing and pretty decent at defending. But £55mil? Apperently playing Football Manager does affect your ability to think realistically. icon_rolleyes.gif

http://eurosport.yahoo.com/07052008/3/c ... eport.html

Sergio Ramos, is a Spanish international footballer, who usually plays as a defender for Real Madrid. Ramos is a graduate of the Sevilla FC youth system and is regarded as one of the world's best young defenders. He is known for his runs up and down the right flank, accurate crosses into the box, strong defending, prowess in the air and is a constant threat on goal at set pieces and in open play.

wouldn't mind him at all but but 70 million euros is too much!

how about 20 million euros?

i can just see the press conference to unveil him as our new record signing. everyone fawning over him, telling him hes a fantastic player an we cant wait to see him. then gem runs in and shouts "get that bloody hair cut you scruffy sod, or bugger off out of our team."

in truth, we signed ivanovic for the future. he came from a league out of season and got injured getting fit. i wonder if he might have played right back lately if he had got his fitness with grant apparently not trusting belletti or paulo in europe.

as i said, he got injured trying to regain his fitness. giving him the no.2 shows me they hoped he would play this season, but they werent to know hed get injured. what exaclty were you expecting from him? he came from a league that hadnt playerd for months into the quickest and hardest league in world football. no way weas he gonna just walk into the side.

If Chelsea were looking for a new right-back, he would be the first one on my list followed by Dani Alves and Rafinha. If not the best at the moment, he definitely has the potential to be the best in the world.

And as far as Ivanovic is concerned, he can play almost anywhere in the defence as well as a central defensive midfielder so we can expect him to take up the Maka role also.

Archived