Returning loan players

dkw

we had a lot of players out on loan last season. some young players, some seasoned internationals. i wonder how many will come back and become 1st team members, how many will go back on loan and how many will leave. players like boularouz, alcides, mancienne, smith etc i believe will leave. hopefully sinclair and a few others will be integrated into the 1st team. id actually forgotten about boula until i heard hed been called up to the dutch squad. anyone think theirs still a future for him at the bridge?

Anyone know how he (Boularouz) has been going at Sevilla?

I watched a fair number of Sevilla's league matches this year (probobly around 15-20) and barely remember seeing Boula. I have no idea if he was injured or just not up to it, but he did not seem to figure very much, and certainly did NOT enhance his pricetag.

Anyone know how he (Boularouz) has been going at Sevilla?

I had lost track of him during the season, but I heard he's been injured a long time. That's why he was initially not selected for the Dutch squad, but got a call-up nevertheless after Babel was injured. He didn't play in the Wales friendly, sat it out on the bench.

Inter have got Crespo for free and Veron, plus they are probably getting JM. While AC have taken £30m+ for a 30yr old striker.

They must love us in Milan.

If AC want Drogba or JM/Inter any of our other players i hope we remember how much they owe us and if we are willing to sell(and if the players being mentioned are true then i hope not) we make them pay top$.

Inter have got Crespo for free and Veron, plus they are probably getting JM. While AC have taken £30m+ for a 30yr old striker.

If AC want Drogba or JM/Inter any of our other players i hope we remember how much they owe us and if we are willing to sell(and if the players being mentioned are true then i hope not) we make them pay top$.

Yeah, sooner or later we need to face Milan in CL and beat them to get some dignity back...

Yeah, sooner or later we need to face Milan in CL and beat them to get some dignity back...

Sheva scoring in the 90th minute to give us the trophy icon_lol.gif

Archived