Rumour From Spurs Fan

BLUENUT

Interesting but Im not sure I buy it.

There is alot of acrimony between those two clubs right now, and Berbatov playing for Spurs is no guarantee of anything, considing how crap Spurs have been so far this season.

I hope the Mancs screw them by not buying him this summer, and then having him buy his contract out next year. Moves for nothing and Tottenham pay the price for their hypocritical mock outrage (which can, apprrently, be bought off for 1.3 million)

Hope he breaks his leg personally

that would take some doing with him noncholantly strolling about the pitch looking dis-interested and sticking a leg in the direction of the ball every time it comes near him... but i suppose we could get Mikel and Essien to do a number on him

They reckon Manu are going to sign Berbatov, but Utd want him to be available for selection for Spurs V Chelsea on Sunday.

Must be from a Sp*rs fan they are none of them are the full ticket .The transfer window closes 31st August so is he saying that

a) Man Utd will loan him back for one game ?

:( The deal will be done as he walks off the pitch and handed a contract for Man Utd ?

• 2 months later...

A little bit off the topic here, but this star player wanna-be Dimitar Berbatov does not deserve the attention he gets, moreover fans in England will pretty soon realize what a lazy bum he is. Even in his country (Bulgaria) he is despised by many football fans because of his careless behavior and lazy play for the national squad.

BERBATOV IS A d**khead, ANOTHER d**khead WITH A RED SHIRT!!! SCREW HIM, SCREW MAN UTD !!!

CHELSEA AND LEVSKI SOFIA TILL I DIE !!!

A little bit off the topic here, but this star player wanna-be Dimitar Berbatov does not deserve the attention he gets, moreover fans in England will pretty soon realize what a lazy bum he is. Even in his country (Bulgaria) he is despised by many football fans because of his careless behavior and lazy play for the national squad.

BERBATOV IS A d**kHEAD, ANOTHER d**kHEAD WITH A RED SHIRT!!! SCREW HIM, SCREW MAN UTD !!!

Welcome. Would I be right in thinking you're not very fond of Berbatov?

BERBATOV IS A d**kHEAD, ANOTHER d**kHEAD WITH A RED SHIRT!!! SCREW HIM, SCREW MAN UTD !!!

I am sorry, I just can't let that rant slide by.

There is indeed a lot of hype about Berbatov and I am sure a great deal of it will subside once he has settled in with Man United. That being said, he is without the shred of a doubt the most successful current Bulgarian player and deserves his star status both in England and in Bulgaria.

He is not lazy - he appears to be and even I must admit I don't prefer his style to, say, the style of Torres or Rooney, but during the past 5 seasons he has become the star player in both clubs he has played in (Leverkusen and Tottenham) and has made the highest-fee transfer in Bulgarian history to one of the best teams in the world. If laziness did that, I would probable be a bigger player than Maradona already :frank:

That being said, the last few displays from Berbatov for the national team have been well and truly appalling. But then the whole team played awful (Martin Petrov aside) and, although Berbatov will always get the lion share of the blame (as he should for being the captain and the star player), to say fans are disgusted with him is to me a sign of partisanship and blinkered opinion. [if Berbatov had come through the ranks of Levski rather than our sworn enemy CSKA, that lad wouldn't be here on his rant].

It is also misleading to the real sentiments that most Bulgarian fans have for Berba - he is a true media darling around here and every time United play, his performance is given straight after the result and scorers are announced. Most newspapers, magazines, sport web-sites have his name in their headlines on the EPL and in sport shows in almost every TV station the round-up of European tournaments begins with his team's game. Most fans here love him and want him to do well. Mind you, this comes from a true Levski fan.

Here I hope the mods of the forum will allow me the use of some Bulgarian :

Pi4, kyde si se zavrql da pi6e6 po tiq forumi. Dai da si opravim na6iq otbor vmesto da si psuvame zvezdite, kvo 6e kaje6 ?

Togava i az 6te pak 6te idvam na Gerena da vikam "Kakvo e moreto ?" vmesto da psuvam izmisleni duzpi i vratarski golove po kanal 1. :D

Pi4, kyde si se zavrql da pi6e6 po tiq forumi. Dai da si opravim na6iq otbor vmesto da si psuvame zvezdite, kvo 6e kaje6 ?

Togava i az 6te pak 6te idvam na Gerena da vikam "Kakvo e moreto ?" vmesto da psuvam izmisleni duzpi i vratarski golove po kanal 1. :lol:

That's easy for you to say...........

That's easy for you to say...........

I nearly laughed my lunch out, you git. <_<

:lol:

Have you really got numbers in the middle of your words?!

No, but 6 in Bulgarian starts with the sound "sh" as in 'shock' and 4 starts with the sound "ch" as in 'cherry', so most people use the numbers instead of writing the combinations. Attribute it to my laziness.

So Berbatov isn't the only lazy Bulgarian? :lol: Just kidding virosh, but all those numbers and letters started giving me horrid flash backs to my algebra classes!!

Scott

Far from it, really. Just catch a game of our league if you can sometimes, you are bound to see about 15-20 more of them on a single pitch ! :rainbowdance:

As to the numbers and letters thingy, I am almost sure the bloke will probably never come again to see it; he might as well be going on his rant on many forums, but I just felt obliged to say what really is the case of Berbatov.

And, come on, mad_mac, you should know better than to read Bulgarian on a Sunday evening - does things to your head, I tell you B)

Archived