Jimmy Bullard

PloKoon13

Despite them supposedly being our local rivals, I gained a lot of respect for Fulham when Chris Coleman was in charge.

And one of the players who has been behind any recent success has been their midfield engine, Jimmy Bullard.

For the last couple of years, I've always hoped he'd get a chance in the England squad, and now he has.

If Capello recalls SWP and Emile Heskey, he may well yet gain my respect... ;)

With respect, he's a decent lad, but if he does manage to find his way onto the team sheet, most opposing players and mangers will be saying........who?????????????

if he gets in the team, it simply shows that the manager is a push over, and will react to the media. he relented and dropped lampard to allow gerrard to play with his boyfriend and that went well, didnt it.

Bullard getting just one England cap would make his career, he knows he's not going to hold down a regular spot, but at 29, in the future he'll be able to tell his grandkids he represented England.

However, Joey Barton can also do that... but hopefully he's had too much done to him in prison that he won't be able to reproduce, so no grandkids to tell.

However, Joey Barton can also do that... but hopefully he's had too much done to him in prison that he won't be able to reproduce, so no grandkids to tell.

Excellent! :D

Something along those lines crossed my mind the instant I read “but hopefullyâ€.

I quite liked Bullard as well from when he was at Wigan, shame about that bad injury he had maybe he could have gone on to better things.

Archived