Fergie's Front Line

coombsie

I have to admit to being sh*t scared of the fire power at Man Ure's disposal this season.

Berbatov

Ronaldo

Rooney

Tevez

Possibly all playing in a 4, or any 3 from 4, or any 2 ????????

I've got a sneeking feeling that they may get more goals than our strikers.

Kenyon, take a look at this situation, weep, then f**k off !!!!! ;)

I have to admit to being sh*t scared of the fire power at Man Ure's disposal this season.

Berbatov

Ronaldo

Rooney

Tevez

Kenyon, take a look at this situation, weep, then f**k off !!!!! ::MooNeY::

was only thinking the same today, and i hate to admit it looks awsome

Berbatov

Ronaldo

Rooney

Tevez

Kenyon, take a look at this situation, weep, then f**k off !!!!! :D

The thing is how will he fit them in together though. If they all play then he only has two midfielders. That may lead dto a lot of goals against weaker teams but will cause problems against the likes of us and in Europe.

It would be ironic if he left Berbatov out of the CL ties!

I think theyre gonna keep a balanced enough team with the squad they have, possibly moving Tevez to the role of super sub (an expensive one at that) or potentially sticking Rooney out wide as a left winger or in "the hole"

Either way its a scary prospect. A conservative estimate between those four players is 50 goals, even if Ronaldo's form dips. Hopefully our midfield is the tipping point, because frankly its better than theirs.

Four very good players, but if you had to make a criticism - they don't really have a target man, though - do they?

Rooney, Berbatov and Tevez are all very similar players really - I don't think you could play all three of them together in any system if you ask me.

I think it is a stunning Front line.

The only thing is I think all of them can be marked out of the game by a decent defense.. it depends on the movmeent a lot.

What they haventgot is no unplayable out and out stircker, in the traditional sense.. it could do with a Drogba to make it perfect. ;)

I think it is a stunning Front line.

The only thing is I think all of them can be marked out of the game by a decent defense.. it depends on the movmeent a lot.

What they haventgot is no unplayable out and out stircker, in the traditional sense.. it could do with a Drogba to make it perfect. ;)

They scored for fun last year and have added Berbatov. Look at the cost of their front line, then compare it to ours. Goal's are what win games and silverware, Manu have them in abundance, you only have to look at the 2nd half V Spurs and most of the Wign game to realise we do not, our midfield of Deco, Ballack and Lamp's are gonna have to dig deep and help out this season.

rooney is one of the most overrated players in years. tevez doesnt turn up half the time. ronaldo fair enough and berbatov aint an out and out striker he is more of a hold it up and play it on fella. i know it looks good on paper but lets see if it actually does the business. we def need some extra fire power tho

rooney is one of the most overrated players in years. tevez doesnt turn up half the time. ronaldo fair enough and berbatov aint an out and out striker he is more of a hold it up and play it on fella. i know it looks good on paper but lets see if it actually does the business. we def need some extra fire power tho

Henry, Eto'o, Ronaldinho, Messi...remember that "fantastic foursome"?

To play all four at the same time, either Rooney or Tevez have to be shifted out wide.

Henry, Eto'o, Ronaldinho, Messi...remember that "fantastic foursome"?

To play all four at the same time, either Rooney or Tevez have to be shifted out wide.

To be fair, that was just a dumb move on the part of Barca. They had it all, already: fast winger, fast, deadly striker, and creative outside player. Deco was distributing to them, and Xavi controlled passing in and out of the midfield. The idea of adding yet another out and out attacking player was just foolish and was likely to totally imbalance things when they, literally, couldnt be more deadly up front.

Archived