Is there a crisis at the bridge?

wilko77

Our home form and our form in the CL has been pretty poor at best (bar the wins over Villa, Sunderland & Pompey).

When we went 2-1 down today we never looked likely to get back in the game. Spirit has gone and it doesn't help when you have players like Deco and Malouda who don't look to have the fight in them when the chips are down.

Not a crisis but all is not well.

When we went 2-1 down today we never looked likely to get back in the game. Spirit has gone and it doesn't help when you have players like Deco and Malouda who don't look to have the fight in them when the chips are down.

Not a crisis but all is not well.

yes i agree malouda, deco, kalou and i think anelka ( don't get me wrong he has been playing well but dosen't want to no half the time). I really think we need drogba back and on form.

If this what happened today is not a crisis then it'll come suddenly when we fail to beat Cluj.

In regard what the Bridge has meant to us in the past I dare to say that until today I've never thought that 12 points could be dropped at the Bridge.

In regard what the Bridge has meant to us in the past I dare to say that until today I've never thought that 12 points could be dropped at the Bridge.

Its a bad thing when you see the likes of lampard and terry having bad days and its just not going to work if we don't get it sorted. And i heard there is to be no money spent in january. :angry:

Its a bad thing when you see the likes of lampard and terry having bad days and its just not going to work if we don't get it sorted. And i heard there is to be no money spent in january. :angry:

Has Lampard been that bad today? He wasn't as brillant as he used to be against Aston Villa but compared to Deco I found him quite willing to contribute to the team. Just my 2 cents

Even if he was crap, it's sad to see that Chelsea, the team with the strongest midfield relies so solely on one player

I s'pose he wasnt the worst but i still feel he could have given more.

We cannot judge his real abilities because we have no crystal globe and cannot look into his head. We can just look on his results and though he's got a world cup title in his curriculum his results even make AG a great manager. And after having watches what's happening today I for myself do believe now that he's got a lack in motivating our players

We cannot judge his real abilities because we have no crystal globe and cannot look into his head. We can just look on his results and though he's got a world cup title in his curriculum his results even make AG a great manager. And after having watches what's happening today I for myself do believe now that he's got a lack in motivating our players

he also can't make the inspiring subs that we have come to expect.

Papers do speculate that Scolari will quit Chelsea then and go back to Brazil.

Every cloud has a silver lining!

Be careful what you wish for people. We were a much more effective side under Grant than we are under Scolari!

Every cloud has a silver lining!

Be careful what you wish or people. We were a much more effective side under Grant than we are under Scolari!

It used to be quite early but soon after we've lost to scum I've suspected that, and - beg my pardon - never doubted it.

YES; we have a couple of players who should be playing for mid-table teams (i.e; Malouda, Kalou) and IMO we should be playing one of Ballack, Deco and Lampard not all three. I still insist too many players on the wrong side of 20; no motivation, lots of injuries.

The only silver lining is I hope Scolari can find some jewels in the South American Leagues as we have too much deadwood

The only silver lining is I hope Scolari can find some jewels in the South American Leagues as we have too much deadwood

For a striker: he could develop Di Santo. A bit more.

For a midfielder: Till now I still don't understand why we have signed Deco. He has some better display earlier in September - yes. But we have many quality midfield players and there is a fashion to moan about the age of our midfield but instead of reacting and bringing in a young player around his 25 - no Scolari has brought Deco. This man used to be a miracle to me and today he's proven he is an enigma.

I hate to say it but we need a berbatov

Ahh, if Roman can cut the price a bit I'd be even happy when we lanced in Arshavin. He's not a real striker but strong offensively, can play on the wings, in the middle, is not an old wise man and is agile. And maybe when Kenyon and Scolari weren't so obsessed with Robinho maybe we would have landed him already

I hate to say it but we need a berbatov

I hate to say but we need more than a Berbatov. The 4-1-4-1 formation either works or is a disaster, and with the wingers we have at the moment GOD help us.

Dear Santa,

My beloved team needs a centre forward, a striker and two decent wingers as my last presents of Malouda, Kalou and Ballack are outdated. Am I asking for much.

The team is OK from Cech to Mikel to Lampard but looking forward we look like a mid-table; why cant we play 4-4-2; I know why cause we have to accomodate Deco and Bullocks!

Yeah, I have a horrible feeling that we might not overcome Cluj...

Keep the faith comrade. Yes the form at home is slightly worrying but the thing to remember is that we are not behind and also we still have to go to the big three. If we win all three of those games, improve our home form and refind the goalscoring form of earlier this season Chelsea will be okay :P

My beloved team needs a centre forward, a striker and two decent wingers as my last presents of Malouda, Kalou and Ballack are outdated. Am I asking for much.

Dear Santa, your last presents Malou, Kalou and Deco haven't been that good. If you're hit by the financial crisis too, it would be OK when we could just return your presents because they were crap and you give us what we really have wished.

Keep the faith comrade. Yes the form at home is slightly worrying but the thing to remember is that we are not behind and also we still have to go to the big three. If we win all three of those games, improve our home form and refind the goalscoring form of earlier this season Chelsea will be okay :P

I used to think once that Chelsea - surprisingly - is stronger away than at home. After Cluj, Roma and Bordeaux I gave up this thought immediately.

Archived