10 reasons why Scolari should go..

1. Lack of support in dressing room. Too many stories - JT, Bridge, Di Santos, Drogba and now Anelka

2. No European club management experience - why did we get him in the first place?

3. Worst result at Old Trafford in 15 years - honestly, i did not sleep well for 2 days ! :rolleyes:

4. Tactically inept - Need Malouda to play 2 forwards? Pleeaasssee!!! Malouda was probably our worst buying "regular", along with Sheva

5. Inability to defend set-pieces - Remember we had some problem during Mourinho's time with Bolton who came back to draw 2-2? Well, he did SORT it out... But Scolari, week in, week out, it's goals conceded from corners & free-kicks.. Can anyone tell me where I can buy big bets on Chelsea conceding from such plays?

6. Did not check this.... but probably worst manager since Raineri ( I would say from Roman's era to be safe) who had the worst record against Manure, Liverpool and Arsenal

7. On that record, worst manager statistically since Roman's arrival with the recent streak of record

8. 1st manager since Mourinho to see us so early off the Carling Cup competition

9. For using an ageing Deco whom Barcelona saw as the illustration of Hubble's peak oil theory

10. For insisting that we can win with the current lot and need no strengthening. Probably not his fault that there's no fund available ( where's the 10 from Bridgey?)

But didn't he mention that he needed 1 or 2 in November only to do a turnaround? If there's no fund, then just shut up and move on!

I just want to tell him in the face - Good guy, good personality...but good bye and good luck !

Two reasons why Scolari shouldn't go at the moment:

1) We have no one to replace him with. We have no money to buy anyone out of their contract and there isn't anyone good available in January.

2) We don't want to become Real Madrid who sack the manager every time we fall behind in the league. Pretty soon no one would want to come Chelsea because the players wouldn't know if the manager who wanted him at the club will still be there at the end of the season. We don't have the same pulling power as Real Madrid does and we can't lure the players in with money we're not spending silly money anymore.

Two reasons why Scolari shouldn't go at the moment:

1) We have no one to replace him with. We have no money to buy anyone out of their contract and there isn't anyone good available in January.

2) We don't want to become Real Madrid who sack the manager every time we fall behind in the league. Pretty soon no one would want to come Chelsea because the players wouldn't know if the manager who wanted him at the club will still be there at the end of the season. We don't have the same pulling power as Real Madrid does and we can't lure the players in with money we're not spending silly money anymore.

You for got the most obvious

3) He goads Octville into his usual manipulation of facts and repetitively spouted b.s. on a weekly/daily basis

1. Lack of support in dressing room. Too many stories - JT, Bridge, Di Santos, Drogba and now Anelka

2. No European club management experience - why did we get him in the first place?

3. Worst result at Old Trafford in 15 years - honestly, i did not sleep well for 2 days ! :D

4. Tactically inept - Need Malouda to play 2 forwards? Pleeaasssee!!! Malouda was probably our worst buying "regular", along with Sheva

5. Inability to defend set-pieces - Remember we had some problem during Mourinho's time with Bolton who came back to draw 2-2? Well, he did SORT it out... But Scolari, week in, week out, it's goals conceded from corners & free-kicks.. Can anyone tell me where I can buy big bets on Chelsea conceding from such plays?

6. Did not check this.... but probably worst manager since Raineri ( I would say from Roman's era to be safe) who had the worst record against Manure, Liverpool and Arsenal

7. On that record, worst manager statistically since Roman's arrival with the recent streak of record

8. 1st manager since Mourinho to see us so early off the Carling Cup competition

9. For using an ageing Deco whom Barcelona saw as the illustration of Hubble's peak oil theory

10. For insisting that we can win with the current lot and need no strengthening. Probably not his fault that there's no fund available ( where's the 10 from Bridgey?)

But didn't he mention that he needed 1 or 2 in November only to do a turnaround? If there's no fund, then just shut up and move on!

I just want to tell him in the face - Good guy, good personality...but good bye and good luck !

1. They're stories in the papers, it doesn't mean they're true.

2. Did Grant have any European experience? No, we got to the final.

3. -

4. Wow, you're moaning about Malouda? You do realise that he was actually one of our key players don't you? Everyone ( including myself ) would say Malouda was useless and whatever but we've been shocking since he got injured, we have no width in our team without him.

5. Set-pieces are our weakness and Scolari knows this so he has stated that he will change the system.

6. Fair point.

7. Fair point again.

8. The Carling Cup loss was just unlucky, we lost on Pens. We obviously should of beaten Burnley before it got to pens but that's not all Scolari's fault, it's more the players fault who think they are too good for lower league teams and don't have to play to their best abilty.

9. Deco is still a great player but is finding it hard to settle. The Premier League might be too fast and physical for him but it's still pretty early.

10. Roman is being tight at the moment, it's pretty obvious that Scolari wants/needs more players but he can't have any right now, wait till the summer.

Scolari shouldn't go yet, he's been in the job for 5 months, we're 2nd in the league, in the F.A Cup and last 16 of CL. We are playing bad at the moment and we just need to string a few wins together and we will be the free scoring Chelsea we saw at the start of the season. We can't get rid of a manager every season because he doesn't win a trophy or he loses a few games, it doesn't work like that. We need Scolari to stick around for a few years and let him sign players he wants and build the team he wants. He has Mourinho's squad at the moment and it doesn't suit the formation he wants to play. We have too many midfielders and not enough wingers and strikers for a 4-4-2 that Scolari wants.

Stop being childish and calling for Scolari's head because the team isn't winning every game.

1. They're stories in the papers, it doesn't mean they're true.

2. Did Grant have any European experience? No, we got to the final.

3. -

4. Wow, you're moaning about Malouda? You do realise that he was actually one of our key players don't you? Everyone ( including myself ) would say Malouda was useless and whatever but we've been shocking since he got injured, we have no width in our team without him.

5. Set-pieces are our weakness and Scolari knows this so he has stated that he will change the system.

6. Fair point.

7. Fair point again.

8. The Carling Cup loss was just unlucky, we lost on Pens. We obviously should of beaten Burnley before it got to pens but that's not all Scolari's fault, it's more the players fault who think they are too good for lower league teams and don't have to play to their best abilty.

9. Deco is still a great player but is finding it hard to settle. The Premier League might be too fast and physical for him but it's still pretty early.

10. Roman is being tight at the moment, it's pretty obvious that Scolari wants/needs more players but he can't have any right now, wait till the summer.

Scolari shouldn't go yet, he's been in the job for 5 months, we're 2nd in the league, in the F.A Cup and last 16 of CL. We are playing bad at the moment and we just need to string a few wins together and we will be the free scoring Chelsea we saw at the start of the season. We can't get rid of a manager every season because he doesn't win a trophy or he loses a few games, it doesn't work like that. We need Scolari to stick around for a few years and let him sign players he wants and build the team he wants. He has Mourinho's squad at the moment and it doesn't suit the formation he wants to play. We have too many midfielders and not enough wingers and strikers for a 4-4-2 that Scolari wants.

Stop being childish and calling for Scolari's head because the team isn't winning every game.

It is true we are winning every game...more rightly we are not watching MATCHES at all. Less you forget, these folks are paid million at our expense & therefore have an obligation to meet expectations. I would have been more forgiving if we have at least drew all our matches or lost just once to the top 4.

But with Liverpool beckoning, and a pathetic 1-1 & 0-3 result against the Red Devils, or the one-goal margin defeat to the Scousers and the Gunners, how am I to have faith in someone who is managing like sh*t. Mourinho and Grant settled in quite well despite our reservation. Big Phil had too big a reputation to be forgiven. I am sorry but This is what we need....

post-344-1231927376_thumb.png

Just two comments

1. Octville -

Less you forget, these folks are paid million at our expense & therefore have an obligation to meet expectations.
- I think you should ask for your money back, and

2. Loz - I thought you were going to do something about this w**ker - get it sorted mate

kev

Just two comments

1. Octville - - I think you should ask for your money back, and

2. Loz - I thought you were going to do something about this w**ker - get it sorted mate

kev

na na na na na na.... typical Chelsea... cannot afford some criticism. This is a free forum and I DO HAVE SOME TRUTH in what I SAY, though YOU MAY DISAGREE

na na na na na na.... typical Chelsea... cannot afford some criticism. This is a free forum and I DO HAVE SOME TRUTH in what I SAY, though YOU MAY DISAGREE

Who do you support ?

I ve always had you down for a Gooner

Who do you support ?

I ve always had you down for a Gooner

ive always thought he was a spud, and a c**t. i wonder if hes been on today after a victory? somehow i doubt it.

You want to know the reason so many people slag you off? BECAUSE YOU THINK US ALL COMPLETE IDIOTS.

Everytime we lose a game, here you come trudging over the hill as sure as the sunrise with a new thread pointing out just why we were so sh*te. Excepet you miss the point far more often than you actually make sense. "I will tell you why we lost today. Its becaseu (insert managers name) is a complete idiot, and here is why!"

When you say something like "Scolari is the worst manager since Mourinho to see us out early in the Carling Cup" I wonder if you are on a windup or on drugs. Basically, you mean he hasnt done as well as Grant, Grant who took us to the final where we were duly embarrassed. We lost on pens. In case you havent noticed, we have done that a few times before under the same managers you hold up as idols. We are intelligent enough to figure this out, but you have to craft these facts to support you agenda.

You point to Scolari for being at fault for the composition of the squad, and then point out that he probably isnt getting funds. Is that a joke or no? Worst manager since Rainieri to have a record against the other big four? Ok, so we exclude Ranieri, and then stack him up against Jose, who had a superb record against top sides, and Grant, who lucked into more than he won. Again, you must take us for fools

I could point to many of your other "LOLZ BBQ" posts where you come in here sounding like you are 12 years old after a result that doesnt meet your exacting standards based on your FM season, but I dont want to get fired for spending the next six hours on this site.

Typical Chelsea is not inability to deal with criticism, Octville. In case you havent noticed, criticism is everywhere on this site, and it is supported by reasoned argument and objective fact. I would say 'typical chelsea' is about having perspective for where we are today, becasue it could have been so much worse if things hadnt gone our way in 2003. Not winning evey game by a three goal margin is a hell of alot better than playing in League 2. How would people like you an I be able to watch the frigging team if they had done a leeds? Think about that. Then again, if we had there wouldnt be people like you to deal with, unable to see the forest for the single tree you chose to focus on.

Please stop with the threads after every single loss. GIVE IT A REST. Its obvious what the problems are without your help illustrating them, and it makes us all look like kneejerking idiots by association. If you wanna make them, go to Arseblog, Redcafe, RAWK, or GloryGlory because threads slagging us off, but saying nothing at all, would fit right in there. You would be a legend

I used to have patience and sympathy for you, but now I see how patently obvious your game is. And I see why so many people are just tried of it.