Villareal in for Malouda?

geezer

Villareal putting together a £9m bid for Malouda according to that VERY reliable source the Sun (and apparently it was in another paper too also quoting the same price so maybbe there really is something in it?)

Well, it would make sense... :D ...we're short on naturally leftsided players, so why not sell one of them? <_<

When was that? Oh, yeah, the Community Shield. He looked very useful back then.

That is true. I remember his first few weeks here he looked like an excellent buy. And then, as with so many transfers, he just went off the boil

If this is really true, and Arshavin to Arsenal really has stalled, I hope we try and flip that money over to Zenit and roll the dice on him.

Until we get at least one more winger I would not dare sell Malouda.

Talking about the same mistakes Mourinho made in his final year with us (Robben, Duff...), and playing the STUPID diamond.

Playing without wingers never paid off.

The results are there to prove it if you and me have forgot.

Do a deal with Villareal in the Summer involving a swap with Malouda and their keeper plus us getting a few mil in cash. That will allow Carlo to go to the club of his choice in the Summer on a free with our blessing - exactly what such a loyal servant to Chelsea deserves (ala Maka) and after a much deserved testimonial at SB.

Until we get at least one more winger I would not dare sell Malouda.

Talking about the same mistakes Mourinho made in his final year with us (Robben, Duff...), and playing the STUPID diamond.

Playing without wingers never paid off.

The results are there to prove it if you and me have forgot.

I have to agree with you.

Archived