From a Bolton fan.

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Hi all from sunny Bolton. Myself and a friend have been invited to the match between us and yourselfs scheduled for Saturday 11th April. Just wondering if any of you know weather the game is likely to be re-scheduled for TV. I've searched the sky and setanta sites and various others, including BWFC but to no avail. could do with knowing then we can book flights and hotel. Just thought one or two of you might have a bit of inside information!!!!

Regards and thanks in advance.

• 3 weeks later...

Has the game been moved to Sweden ?

Bloody Peter Kenynon the club tell us nothing these days ............. I would have turned up at the Bridge !

I wonder if he's told the Swedes that now their currency is the pound. ;)

• 3 weeks later...
3 days to go. How much is a pint at the Intercontinental, Park Lane?

Probably at your £10 a pint if your staying there !! I would head over to Sheperds Market to find some good pubs at a more reasonably price if I were you only 2 minutes walk from the hotel

Probably at your £10 a pint if your staying there !! I would head over to Sheperds Market to find some good pubs at a more reasonably price if I were you only 2 minutes walk from the hotel

Thanks for that. Make yourself known, and ill buy you a pint. Heres to a good do!!

Well Ted, barrel of mixed emotions for you today then! Hell of a match to go se I'm sure

I thought for a minute we were going to stage the comeback of the season. Hope liverpool dont learn too much. Had a fantastic time, apart from possibly the result, but think we held our own and certainly didnt embaress ourselves. Great hospitallity in the harris suite, thanks all for a memorable couple of days. Good luck against Liverpool!!!!!!!

I thought for a minute we were going to stage the comeback of the season. Hope liverpool dont learn too much. Had a fantastic time, apart from possibly the result, but think we held our own and certainly didnt embaress ourselves. Great hospitallity in the harris suite, thanks all for a memorable couple of days. Good luck against Liverpool!!!!!!!

Cheers Ted.

I remember a few years back when a Bolton win at the bridge would have secured premiership survival, at the expense of Everton, and the Chelsea crowd sung 'Let'em score, Let'em score'

We did, unfortunately for you it was about 6/7 years too late ;)

Was a nail biting finish for Chelsea fans

Cheers Ted.

I remember a few years back when a Bolton win at the bridge would have secured premiership survival, at the expense of Everton, and the Chelsea crowd sung 'Let'em score, Let'em score'

We did, unfortunately for you it was about 6/7 years too late :D

Was a nail biting finish for Chelsea fans

That was my 2nd game at the Bridge, Vialli and Morris wasn't it?

Ted, to be honest, the result was never in doubt.

:D ;)

That was my 2nd game at the Bridge, Vialli and Morris wasn't it?

Ted, to be honest, the result was never in doubt.

:beg::pUKe:

Not wanting to sound like a bad looser, after seeing it on tv, still cant work out how that was a penalty. But, to pardon a pun i suppose....................."THATS FOOTBALL" Never the less, still had a fantastic couple of days, looking forward to doing it again next year. (presuming we stay up!)

CHEERS. :)