Warnock gets an apology

Guest bigjockknew
Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Guest bigjockknew

and the four officials aren't to be used until theres an enquiry into how on Earth they missed that goal. Love or hate him he did have a point..

and the four officials aren't to be used until theres an enquiry into how on Earth they missed that goal. Love or hate him he did have a point..

it was ridiculous. how on earth he didnt give it simply from the players of both teams reaction beggars belief.

It was absolutey ludicrous. Everyone in that ground knew it was a goal. His comments were spot on , whats the point in playing if officials are going to miss that ?

I can also understand him being pissed of with the Bristol City management - in the name of fair play they shouldve offered to let Palace score a goal from open play.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThAqOrYDtkI

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/e...v_1/8194875.stm

Edited by bjd

I hate him, but I agreed with every word of his rant (except the self pitying part)

Its a joke how a system isnt already in place. Hire two people and have them sit directly behind the advertising boards next to the goal. Anything has got to be better than this.

Agree with you, bjd, the reaction of Bristol City was pathetic. When you see one set of fans and players go mad, and another one looking crestfallen, how the hell do you not surmise a goal has been scored