New Member Saying Hello

Jai

Welcome to the forum, Jai.

I'm also moving up to Leicester at the end of the month for uni. How old are you?

:D THE Leicester University? or the other one? I love the Uni there, I keep visiting a friend there, and it's great! Even took part in pub golf, and a game involving getting 27 of us on the back seat of the bus.

:D THE Leicester University? or the other one? I love the Uni there, I keep visiting a friend there, and it's great! Even took part in pub golf, and a game involving getting 27 of us on the back seat of the bus.

THE Leicester Uni indeed. I know someone at De Montfort though.

THE Leicester Uni indeed. I know someone at De Montfort though.

Congratulations! It's awesome there. Squids is awesome, it was like £1.30 a drink... I got severely wasted there... and it's £1 for vodka and a mixer at some other place... although they ran out of glasses at one point. Oh and do play pub golf, it's great. The organisation of the drinking sessions is great, far better than any of the other universities I visited. These being, Reading, Oxford and Sheffield.

Congratulations! It's awesome there. Squids is awesome, it was like £1.30 a drink... I got severely wasted there... and it's £1 for vodka and a mixer at some other place... although they ran out of glasses at one point. Oh and do play pub golf, it's great. The organisation of the drinking sessions is great, far better than any of the other universities I visited. These being, Reading, Oxford and Sheffield.

When you say 'a drink' do you mean a real drink (i.e. a pint) or one of those funny colourful things all the girls I know drink (apart from the one awesome girl who likes Steely Dan!)?

When you say 'a drink' do you mean a real drink (i.e. a pint) or one of those funny colourful things all the girls I know drink (apart from the one awesome girl who likes Steely Dan!)?

Pints included... well, anything included, doubles were £1.60 I believe.

I was on snakebites and double vodkas all night... it was certainly a messy night. I apparently ended up failing to wake up for a fire alarm, it took, 2 girls screaming at me and slapping me in the face to get me up... it took more work to get me dressed... in some girls' pink nighty apparently. So I was standing there, outside, surrounded by girls wearing some boxers and a pink nighty... one of them laughed at me for wearing said pink nighty... I removed it and walked off back to the girls' room.

There are more stories from that night, but I won't go into them, as I want to save some dignity for now.

Archived