Megson

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

you have to question bolton supporters...i mean what do they expect? they have little money and limited players and appear to have blamed megson for this from day one...they overachieved for a couple of seasons under allardyce, but the fact is they are second rate and survival is the best they can hope for, like a lot of teams in the premier league

I would have liked to have seen Super Dan in the Bolton hotseat, but sadly it seems he's followed the money... I guess it's not as if he doesn't have a good record of getting teams promoted.

Why on earth would Owen Coyle leave Burnley to go there? Are they that much bigger?

My guess is, with Burnley they are doing well now, but there is always the chance of a disasterous second season.

With Bolton, it does what it says on the tin. Midtable finishes and stability

Indeed. And if he does particularly well, there's always the chance of a surge into Europe. Allardyce managed it.

David Moyes? Jesus.

Sparky Hughes could do worse than to go there, might be reminiscent of his Blackburn days. Then again, if it goes bad and they get relegated he could be unemployed for a long while.

Curbishley would be my bet. Burnley will probably play it safe and get someone with the experience of relegation scraps

Curbishley would be my bet. Burnley will probably play it safe and get someone with the experience of relegation scraps

Curbishley would have been a good candidate for a number of jobs which opened up in the last couple of years, but strangely enough he hasn't even been a candidate for a single one. Maybe the West Ham debacle scared clubs off... If Curbishley did get a new club, I doubt it would be a northern one.

David Moyes? Jesus.

Sparky Hughes could do worse than to go there, might be reminiscent of his Blackburn days. Then again, if it goes bad and they get relegated he could be unemployed for a long while.

I think it would be a terrible move for Sparky. If he just bides his time then a lot better club with more funds will take him. Pluse he has a tough job of keepin them up midway through season.

Edited by BlueDay