Sturridge being groomed as the new Drogba

chelseabootboy

Now that was a surprising reply... ::ChElSeaFLag::

Scoring 2 goals against a piss poor Watford doesnt make him the next Drogba. You need to get him in the gym and on the wieght gain for a start. He is nothing like Drogba, I see him more like Anelka. A silky player who has an eye for a pass and knows how to finish.

Scoring 2 goals against a piss poor Watford doesnt make him the next Drogba. You need to get him in the gym and on the wieght gain for a start. He is nothing like Drogba, I see him more like Anelka. A silky player who has an eye for a pass.

Where did I say he was gonna be the next Drogba? I think he's still far away from even being in the starting eleven when Anelka and Drogba are fit. I just thought it's funny how predictable you sometimes are with your comments concerning Sturridge... ::ChElSeaFLag::

Where did I say he was gonna be the next Drogba? I think he's still far away from even being in the starting eleven when Anelka and Drogba are fit. I just thought it's funny how predictable you sometimes are with your comments concerning Sturridge... ::ChElSeaFLag::

Comes from experience. Lets just hope he matures eh.

Comes from experience. Lets just hope he matures eh.

Hi bluemoon

I see you brought Mark Hughes back to manage yesterday. What happened to that silky Mancini 'he has convinced me' football. You were dire.

Hi bluemoon

I see you brought Mark Hughes back to manage yesterday. What happened to that silky Mancini 'he has convinced me' football. You were dire.

Haha, it wasnt good yesterday. A frozen pitch in the snow with a very young and patched up squad. I'll take the result considering the squad and for as dire as we were I dont remember Shay making a single save, not bad against a team who fancied a giant killing and a young debutant in Boyata who excellend himself in defence to make it 3 clean sheets on the trot. Good result.

Just saw the highlights, and more of the same from Sturridge. Impressed by his running, touches and skills, but his finishing and lack of a right foot lets him down. A harsh assessment after he nets two impressive goals, but at this stage, he'd be much better suited to playing as a winger, if he wants to play more central he needs to work on his finishing and his weaker foot. His chance on the counterattack, where he was released by Zhirkov and outpaced the Watford defense, are the kind of bread-and-butter a striker with his attributes will be getting and he needed to make a better fist of it.

Sturridge took both goals very well, got into a great position for the first so it shows hes got that 6 yeard box mentality , second was a nice finish. When he was put through in the second half though , he didnt have the skill to finish, lost composure and lacked that bit of class to finish.

Apparently the tribunal are yet to announce the price of Stugde. Citeh want £7 millions, we want to pay half of that. Why the hell does it take 5 months for them do decide it?

The hearing is on the 14th January I believe. We've offered £3m they want somewhere between £7-10m. Odds on it'll be settled at £5m.

The hearing is on the 14th January I believe. We've offered £3m they want somewhere between £7-10m. Odds on it'll be settled at £5m.

Id rather we just gave him to you to be honest. Im sure if Sturridge turns up at the tribunal and could set the fee himself it would be a british transfer record. HE IS THAT GOOD!

Id rather we just gave him to you to be honest. Im sure if Sturridge turns up at the tribunal and could set the fee himself it would be a british transfer record. HE IS THAT GOOD!

Cool. Lets hope so.

Wouldnt surprise me if we end up getting better value for money from him than you do from Adebayor. Or Santa Cruz. Or ...

BM you are begiining to sound like a scratched record with your constant digs at Studge and your recent digs at Richard Dunne who served City very well. You are giving the impression of being a very bitter and resentful person. I had you down for better than that

Archived