Modric

sleepy_gonzalez

Can there be any truth in this?! I very much doubt it, as much as Harry wants to get his droopy chops around Joey again I just can't see him parting with Modric...

Anyway, here's the link:

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2559/rumour...tspur-star-luka

...and yes I know goal.com is about as reliable as a rice paper lifeboat. Embrace the bullsh*t, a bit of light hearted fantasy for your tuesday morning! :D

I can't see Redknapp parting with Modric. We don't need him as we are loaded with excellent midfielders - Lampard, Essien, Ballack, Malouda, Zhirkov, Mikel, Deco, Joe Cole and Matic!!

I'm not saying we should get Modric, or that it's likely, but there's no way we'll be hanging on to all of those midfielders. I have a feeling at least Deco and Joey will be off

If Spurs do part with him, it will be another Berbatov scenario. Back and forth all summer, followed by a last day transfer "against their will" probably for a king's ransom.

Alot of rumors indicated the Mancs interested in him. I think one of Modric or Milner will move there this summer, more likely Milner

I would definitely take Modric here, though, if it was for the right price. Wouldnt be my first choice but I wouldnt say no.

He's a class act, Modric. Every time I've seen him play, he's out-shone everyone in the Spuds shirt by a country mile. Would jump at the chance to sign him. Like Sindre said, a Modric/Essien/Lampard midfield would be superb, and so would a midfield with Malouda added to it.

Westway, Kranjcar is a good shout too, he's not quite as good as Modric, but you're right we could get him for a steal. But, he only left Pompey last season, I doubt he wants to be jumping around clubs.

I would say it's about right, Have been so impressed with him, he doesn't give the ball awawy and always picks the right pass... very much dowbt we will get him for that... think spuds are wanting double that for him

I would say it's about right, Have been so impressed with him, he doesn't give the ball awawy and always picks the right pass... very much dowbt we will get him for that... think spuds are wanting double that for him

I suspect would Spuds sell him now that they have chance to play In CL next Season?

Paying £30m would be bullsh*t deal .

Very good player however I think we should leave this one alone.

With Tottenham in the cl and not in need to sell i doubt we'l get him for anything under 40mil.

Probably worth only 25mil however almost guaranteed that we wont get him for anything close to that sum.

James Milner instead???

Very good player however I think we should leave this one alone.

With Tottenham in the cl and not in need to sell i doubt we'l get him for anything under 40mil.

Probably worth only 25mil however almost guaranteed that we wont get him for anything close to that sum.

James Milner instead???

It would depend on the price Villa demands for him...

They already rejected Citeh bid of 20 M for him and probably Manure also hunting for him.

Can someone tell me why getting modric would be a good thing? I am not really familiar with him but I find it hard to believe that someone that has NEVER scored more than 5 goals in season would be work 25 mil. And I really wasn't that impressed when I did watch him this year. He is a solid player but not worth 25 mil. and I think there are much better options out there.

Tottenham Hotspur, wanting to stay in the top four, must maintain the current penalty kick, and make some meaningful reinforcements. That's not so easy, however, because the four largest English hunt for some of the leading players cocks. According to latest reports, will leave White Hart Lane Luka Modrić, tempted by Chelsea.

The interest Luka Modrić from Chelsea read for several days. It seems that they are not, however, only rumors and press releases gdybania, because something has to be on things than if Tottenham out of the blue ace prepares for his new contract, which przytrzymałaby him in north London for the next year.

Very quickly we were finally counter-leadership, "The Blues", which will attempt to tempt Tottenham amount of the order of the 26th million pounds. Champions England, thus leaving behind Manchester United. "Red Devils" also accuse the network of Croatian midfielder, but it is doubtful that they have chosen to offer high puncture Londoners.

Referring to recent reports, it seems that this summer, Chelsea fans will see a concrete reinforcements. The motto of the club for next season is a rejuvenation of the composition and tracked by the Blue players meet these criteria. At Stamford Bridge, but 24-year-old Modricia, has come in 26-year-old Yaya Toure from Barcelona.

Can someone tell me why getting modric would be a good thing? I am not really familiar with him but I find it hard to believe that someone that has NEVER scored more than 5 goals in season would be work 25 mil. And I really wasn't that impressed when I did watch him this year. He is a solid player but not worth 25 mil. and I think there are much better options out there.

Mate...there is no end to rumors and price attached to them...

Now as Jose goes to Real Madrid be sure that more and more rumors will come up with Acole ,Lamps being linked to Bernabeu.

Yes, but Ashley and Lamps won't go to Real so I think that we don't need Modric or Toure.

I didnt say Ashley and Lamps would go to RM.

In reply to BrewCrew's post I said be ready to hear such rumors once Jose goes to Barca :) .

Archived