Hello from Spain

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Hello to all, my name is Cesar and I am a fan of the Chelsea for 18 years. I decided to register in this forum because its very interesant and good website, I hope to enjoy the forum and to share opinions with you.

Welcome cesars. What made you choose the Blues all those years ago?

My father was a Chelsea fan and I saw all the matches with him, he told me matches of Chelsea legends, and I very fan of Chelsea F.C, is my favourite club, I don't like spanish teams.

Thanks to all.

Edited by Zeros

My father was a Chelsea fan and I saw all the matches with him, he told me matches of Chelsea legends, and I very fan of Chelsea F.C, is my favourite club, I don't like spanish teams.

Thanks to all.

Welcome, Cesar. Are you really telliing us the truth that you don't like any Spanish teams? There has to be one that you like, like an underdog such as Hercules or Atletic Bilbao.

Welcome, Cesar. Are you really telliing us the truth that you don't like any Spanish teams? There has to be one that you like, like an underdog such as Hercules or Atletic Bilbao.

Thanks.

The truth is that I do not like the spanish League. My spanish team plays in the second division, but maybe, the team that I support in first division is the Villareal.

Edited by Zeros

Welcome on board.

Don't suppose you're good friends with either Penelope Cruz or Paz Vega?

Put that cigarette out ;-)

Wish my keyboard would learn to type

Edited by Tim W

• 5 weeks later...