Kakuta Loan

BrewCrew

Not sure what match to watch tonight, Bolton and Sturridge, or Fulham and Kakuta? Probably Bolton at first because I reckon danny will get a start?

I forgot that Bolton played today also. Not sure if Danny will start. He has only been there a couple days. Who knows? I will be watching.

Both games have ended and both players played really well. Danny scored the winner.

Gael looked more and more like a perfect #10. Had some really good through balls, one two Dempsey who blew a breakaway. Gael did have two very good chances to score and they were saved. Good start for both players.

This is what Mark Hughes had to say about Kakuta after the game:

'As soon as he came into the building you could see the qualities he has. He has fantastic feet and is very aware of the players around him.

'At the right time, in the right games, against the right opposition, he'll have a real impact.'

I thought what Hughes said about Kakuta was perfect! Does Kakuta need to start every game? No, but he does need to play in almost every game for Fulham. He should start some games and come in around the 70 mark in others. You could see how much better Fulham's attack was when he came in the other day. He probably shouldn't start against the big teams but he surely brings a huge impact. He can be a future star in this game if handled correctly and a future #10 wearer for Chelsea.

I think Kakuta has to take a page out of Sturridge's book. It seems like when he plays for us he lacks confidence. (Maybe he feels the pressure playing with players on our team) When we plays for our reserves he plays with confidence and dominates. He dominated for the France U20 team. He seemed full of confidence and not intimidated at all in the Fulham game. He has the talent to play in this league. I think he needs a little more confidence.

Foolham fans talking about making a 10m bid for him. I D I O T S.

Daft sods. They actually think we went through all that hassle, gave him a 5 year contract all to sell him for £10m to them idiots.