Fabio does something right

ace

Capello just sent all of the players that are still in the Champion's League back to their club, so Terry, Lampard, and Cole are back at Chelsea and don't have to play in the meaningless game against Ghana. Dawson and Rooney were also let go.

Let's hope some of the other countries follow suit and we get through this break injury-free.

Great news for us, but it's a disgrace that the possibility of this happening wasn't announced before tickets went on sale.

Its more or less a B team game now. Would it have sold out if the fans knew they wouldn't be seeing the top players?

Great news for us, but it's a disgrace that the possibility of this happening wasn't announced before tickets went on sale.

Its more or less a B team game now. Would it have sold out if the fans knew they wouldn't be seeing the top players?

Its a joke isnt it, my mates going with his kid and is seriously considering not bothering now. The only reason he will go is because its his kids first game at Wembley. Though its great for us, I`m not sure clubs fighting relegation will bee too happy that he is sending home players who are fighting at the top yet keeping ones vital to a clubs safety.

Just wondering, is essien playing for ghana again these days as i think i remember seeing he had quit the national team.

No hes not playing Tuesday, and it seems its not went down well in Ghana. This added to his father disowning him is maybe the reason his form has went to sh*t the last few months.

Germany did the same thing with some of their CL players (I think all of them, but I cannot be 100% sure).

Definitely sucks for those that bought tickets to the next friendly expecting to see certain players and now they won't be there.

Its a joke isnt it, my mates going with his kid and is seriously considering not bothering now. The only reason he will go is because its his kids first game at Wembley. Though its great for us, I`m not sure clubs fighting relegation will bee too happy that he is sending home players who are fighting at the top yet keeping ones vital to a clubs safety.

I hope your mate went after all. Probably one of the most enjoyable matches at Wembley for many a year!

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

He did end up going and really enjoyed the game (helped by the Ghana attitude and their mental fans) but his kid was gutted he never got to see the Chelsea contingent. He was sat next to a spammer who was furious Parker was playing but our lot werent, he said if he got injured then they may as well relegate them now.

He did end up going and really enjoyed the game (helped by the Ghana attitude and their mental fans) but his kid was gutted he never got to see the Chelsea contingent. He was sat next to a spammer who was furious Parker was playing but our lot werent, he said if he got injured then they may as well relegate them now.

Must have been a real spammer since Parker wasn't playing!