Man city fans...

Chelsea3

Didnt hate man city fans that much, but after someone said this to me-

"but you have sh*t fans, we're the best team with the best fans in the country, and we're winning the league, easy;)"

I dispise them.

You really can't despise them ALL because ONE of them said that to you ....can you???????

So when you say City fans you actually mean "one City fan I know". I have 3 very good mates who are all massive City fans and over the years they have been great entertainment, even now 2 of them know they will somehow find a way to balls things up. Pretty much every city fan I have ever met has been a top bloke, mainly because they hate Utd so much.

So when you say City fans you actually mean "one City fan I know". I have 3 very good mates who are all massive City fans and over the years they have been great entertainment, even now 2 of them know they will somehow find a way to balls things up. Pretty much every city fan I have ever met has been a top bloke, mainly because they hate Utd so much.

Sorry if I've offended any man city fans! But this guy is delusional. He thinks their a bigger club than man u? As much as I hate Manchester united you can not deny their success in football

Sorry if I've offended any man city fans! But this guy is delusional. He thinks their a bigger club than man u? As much as I hate Manchester united you can not deny their success in football

He is just one person - don't tar everyone with the same brush just because of one persons opinion. If we all did that we'd hate everyone and everything................oh hang on, I do anyway :-)

He is just one person - don't tar everyone with the same brush just because of one persons opinion. If we all did that we'd hate everyone and everything................oh hang on, I do anyway :-)

Even Christmas?

...even moi????? :346::shok:

you're not a big club But we are a big club, it's a proven fact. you know f**k all about football. 5 fa cups, 2 league cups, 9 division titles, 3 charity shield, 1 cup winners cup. and sorry, i misread, i thought you meant if we drew them in our group. And we already are a big club, everyone is jealous. We were 'everyones second favourite club' now we get money, and everyone hates us do to media perception and jealousy. And tottenham had a much simpler group, Inter wouldn't qualify in our group and they topped the spurs group. Napoli are a better team than Inter, just look at the Serie A table 2 years running... 10 points in that group inexperienced was good, especially since it isn't our priority, nor should it be yours, but you're so sh*t drawing at wigan you may as well give up on the PL...

This gets better and better

Football Fans in general are pretty myopic and deplorable people. Go to Rugby or another sport and you find fans are a lot more rational and level headed.

I'm sure many fans hate Chelsea for their own reasons.

I despise Spurs because of their deluded prick fans and sense of entitlement. Unlike Man U and to a lesser extent Liverpool they have not had the level of success past or present to warrant that kind of arrogance.

I despise Man U fans because they know nothing about football and represent everything that is wrong with society today. Immediate gratification, this idea of having to support a team just because they win, but of course they'll all tell you they have relatives in Manchester as a reason for supporting them.

I despise Arsenal fans because of their delusion and arrogance. Criticising clubs like Chelsea and City for their spending, ignoring the fact at least 5/6 of the 13 titles they have were won in the 30s era where they had financial doping themselves. Not to mention the fact they see themselves as connoisseurs of attractive football forgetting that under George Graham (not that any of them supported Arsenal then) they were the most boring team to watch by a mile.

Liverpool fans........... I could go on all day.

West Ham fans........ See above.

Man City fans however I have a lot of time for, real proper down to earth fans that have a loyal following.

Edited by Myles_91

i agree with the loyal following, but most i've met in the last year, have the biggest egos. I shouldn't of said ALL, but this guy is a complete arsehole and as you said, atleast man united and liverpool fans have success to prove it.

Man city haven't even won the premiership yet and this bloke is saying they're bigger than man united? which isnt even logical.

Myles that is the post of the year. Agree with everything youve said. United fans are the biggest plastics going, Spurs fans think they are Real Madrid, Pool think that cos they were good in the 70s and 80s they have some sort of right to perpetual success. Gooners I find the lesser of the 4 evils.

Ive always found City fans a decent lot and my Dads best pal is from Gorton and a blue through and through. Id have no problem seeing them win the league this year or in the future to come.

i agree with the loyal following, but most i've met in the last year, have the biggest egos. I shouldn't of said ALL, but this guy is a complete arsehole and as you said, atleast man united and liverpool fans have success to prove it.

Man city haven't even won the premiership yet and this bloke is saying they're bigger than man united? which isnt even logical.

One swallow doesnt make a summer. Mate, most City fans are sound as.

They started that craze of inflatable bananas and we had celery. Nothing to dislike about City mate.