Tickets for the final in Munich

linesy91

We did sell all our tickets for Moscow (think it was 25k) but they were on general sale at the end I think. Will be very different this time, won't even get to member level I wouldn't have thought.

In 98 we sold out before Utd did, for the record.

Edited by bjd

I thought I would start this thread for the benefit of everyone traveling to Munich without a match ticket which, at the moment, includes myself.

I thought we could use this thread to post up any information, links etc anyone hears of to possible sources of tickets, loyalty point updates, further ticket releases from the clubs.

It was very easy to get tickets the last time, given the difficulty getting to Moscow. I had a spare, which I gave away for free to a Russian guy. I think our Russian supporters took a lot of tickets (there were plenty where I was sitting).

It's going to be very different this time (as it was on a parallel comparison when you think aboout how hard it was to get tickets to the World Cup in Germany 2006 vs. in South Africa in 2010), given how easy it is to get to Germany.

For what it's worth, the loyalty points system is different now compared to when we got to Moscow - away games now count, so the maximum points you can accumulate has increased.

Unfortunately Bayern aren't using a match loyalty system, a pity as I'm a season ticket holder ! The club has decided that all members and supporters clubs can apply and tickets will be picked out in a lotto system.

This sounds fine but we have over 180,000 members and about 3,000 supporters clubs so chances of a ticket are pretty low. The demand is so high that supporters clubs have been limited to applying for just 4 tickets instead of the usual 24, even then they may not get any.

Unfortunately Bayern aren't using a match loyalty system, a pity as I'm a season ticket holder ! The club has decided that all members and supporters clubs can apply and tickets will be picked out in a lotto system.

This sounds fine but we have over 180,000 members and about 3,000 supporters clubs so chances of a ticket are pretty low. The demand is so high that supporters clubs have been limited to applying for just 4 tickets instead of the usual 24, even then they may not get any.

Oh right, and how do we apply? Thanks for that info.